Hello to all....

Bonoboy

Hello to everyone.. I am Chris... I am Kaw143's partner....(Keith).... i am new to this and sometimes I think I might myself be asexual I hope to make new friends and see where this leads me.... i wanted to thank you guys for bringing Sunshine into Kaw's life...he now hogs the computer from me instead of me hogging it....once again thanks.

Chris :roll:

Hi! And welcome.

And hi?

Keith speaks fondly of you, and he's cool.

A warning: AVEN is curiously addictive, not unlike human flesh. You may need to purchase another computer so you can both post at the same time.

welcome to AVEN i'm sure you'll fit in just fine.. :D ... here.. have some cake.. :cake::cake::cake::cake: cake is also highly addictive (also not unlike human flesh)

Cate Perfect

Oh boy! Friends and partners of members are GREAT! (Yeeees, we will sloooowly take over the world. One acquaintance at a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...Hey, wait...I mean...)

WELCOME!! :D *wavewave*

Cate

Kombucha2000

Hey, you finally made it!! Keith said you'd be coming, we reserved some cake for you :cake:

he now hogs the computer from me instead of me hogging it

aww....you two will now have to fight for the computer. :wink:

I'm glad AVEN's brought happiness to Keith, and I hope it brings happiness to you too.

Welcome to AVEN!

Thanks everyone...I hope that friendships will blossom and the flowers will die. I hope I can learn alot about each of you as well as how my partner feels, and most of all about myself. Keep in touch.

Chris :D

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME !!

Nice ta meetcha, Chris, and feel free to pull up a chair around the ol' AVEN campsite.

I see you have plenty of cake already, so I will break with tradition and offer you a cup of the magic Pacific Northwest backyard herbal brew. The ingredients are a secret, but it's harmless and does whatever you want it to do.

Enjoy!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Greybird

hey hey hey....

whats up with all the cake?.... I know It might look like I am pregnant but I am not feeding for two!!....hehe

Chris

Ah ha! I was wondering when you would show up!

Welcome welcome! :D

*Tosses some more :cake: at you.*

Hi Chris! We like Keith an awful lot.

So, we'll like you an awful lot by default! :D Aren't you a lucky duck!

*shakes your hand vigorously* *pauses* *looks down at our joined hands*

Hmm. Sticky and smells strongly of the blood of the innocent. Has Davey been feeding you human flesh already? Oh for crap's sake. Where is that boy? I need a chat with him.

*wanders off* *uh, releasing your hand first*

Whaaat?!? :shock: Human flesh? Awww, now he's going to want it all the time. . . And I was making a cake to help welcome him. . . But I guess Davey left my cake out in the rain... All that icing just ... running down. . . And I don't think I can take it, cause it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipie agaaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnn. . . .

*looses self*

*looks around*

Where was I again?

oh dear.......now he is acting like a queen again...what will we ever do....run for the hills.........RUN!!!....oh damn I can never escape him!!!

bard of aven

Well, you've certainly got the avatar for that post.

boa

Embyr Arrikanez

You can't escape US, either! NEVER! WE'LL NEVER LET YOU GO! :D

:: Latches onto Chris's shoulder, looking curiously like a lamprey.. >> << ::

And, you may have my :cake: too. Because I am on a diet. <3 And it's raspberry cake.. mmmmmm..

Yay Bonoboy/Chris! We're so glad you are joining AVEN. You must be a really good partner and a really just-plain-fabulous person... notwithstanding all that human flesh you've been wolfing.

*Prances around* So you've joined our human flesh fun! Be sure to season properly. :D

And, uh, welcome! *Smiles innocently*

*Washes hands of the sweet, sweet blood of the innocent*

Hey. You seem pretty cool. KAW RULES...so...thus...logically...YOU RULE TOO!

So...now...I shall do a dance for you! in your honor!

*Does the WoMBaT Dance!*

We got another one! We got another one!

A questioning asexual, Who bings us joy,

It's KAWS partner, Welcome Bonoboy!

BOOYA!

Welcome! :wink:

hmm thanks for the dance.... it was nice and creepy!!...now let me show you a dance that i learned....(does the chicken dance)

chris

Like that one huh? Then how about this?

*passes the "loving cup*

"We accept them, we accept them, one of us, one of us-

gooble gobble, gooble gobble, - one of us, one of us.

"We accept them, we accept them, one of us, one of us-

gooble gobble, gooble gobble, - one of us, one of us.

Ahem.......nothing implied, just a great scene out of a great old movie.

Welcome......I'll shut up now.

Live R Perfect

Welcome to AVEN, Bonoboy! :D

Though... it appears to have become a site for cannibals overnight... but no matter! :wink:

*Sticks with the cake, thankyou*

Archived