Hello there...

StarBoy23

Cate Perfect

Hi, Starboy! *wavewave* :D

Just from your biographical info you sound asexual, but of course only you can say one way or another. Still, hang around and post a bit and see if it seems to fit you. Even if it doesn't please feel free to stay.

Oh, and, I'm not sure putting your email into the post is a good idea--you never know who is looking at the site. You could invite anyone interested to pm you for your email address.

Cate

Welcome to AVEN, StarBoy.

Spend some time here, delurk often, and read our faqs.

I can't tell you what you should call yourself, but if you find asexual fits, there are lots of us.

Kombucha2000

Hello and welcome to AVEN, StarBoy! You have a lot in common with other people here, so don't be shy and make youself at home. And have some cake! :cake:

Blue_Liminality

I'm an 18 year old New Yorker heading to college this fall.

I'm AVEN's 1000th member.

I'm allergic to feathers.

Yea, that pretty much covers everything. :)

Live R Perfect

Hello Starboy and welcome to AVEN! :D

I'm a 27 year old living in the West Midlands - always good to see new members from the UK here. Stick around and join in the discussions - that should help you clear things up in your own mind :wink:

31, living in Massachusetts, working in publishing.

I'm an 18 year old New Yorker heading to college this fall.

I also happen to be a former (or alumnus?) New Yorker. Lived and worked there for 6 years after college, and I was just visiting over the 4th of July. *flashes the secret New Yorker handshake to Blue_Liminality*

Welcome Starboy! I am a 37 year old female, and I like writing. I live in Portland, Maine with my three cats.

Welcome, welcome! I am a 22-year old Canadian tap dance geek and BA student currently living in Montreal, but soon relocating to Vancouver (where I'm originally from). I like indie rock and punk, language, feminism, queer thoery, art of all sorts, pie-eating, vegetarian cooking, community work, large housecats... and AVEN. Make yourself at home, why doncha!

Blue_Liminality
I also happen to be a former (or alumnus?) New Yorker. Lived and worked there for 6 years after college, and I was just visiting over the 4th of July. *flashes the secret New Yorker handshake to Blue_Liminality*

I don't think you can be an "alumnus" to a city, but heck, what do I know? [flashes back secret New Yorker handshake to Kapsberger] Keep it real, homie. Keep it real.

I live in Portland, Maine with my three cats.

[burning with jealousy] :evil:

The closest thing to a furry pet I've ever had was my fungi-infected goldfish. And it was no where near as cute. :?

Welcome!

I'm a 20 year old male, and I'm currently working on getting my B.Sc in Physics. I usually spend most of my time playing computer games, watching TV/movies, posting on AVEN, yadda yadda...Oh, and don't forget the :cake:!

Hi StarBoy, I'm a 41 year old Canadian girl, live with my cat (who is older than Tressa!)...I'm the wierd one :)

YES!

YOU RULE! I'm SERIOUS. Take a good look in the mirror....And if you don't see yourself as the MOST AWESOMENESS PERSON IN EXISTANCE...then....your mirror is broken...and i suggest you take it to the auto mantainance shop....cover it in petrol....and freeze it....and then take a big bite out of it...and realize it tastes just like babies.....because babies taste like chicken...because canibles say that humans taste like chicken...and babies come from humans....

...I'm glad you came with me on that one....

IZZARD!

ANYWAYS! Glad we have some people from the UK. There are a bunch here. In fact...i belive there is a common "midlands meetup" thingy here. Hope you find some more londeners. And now...in your honor...

*Does the WoMBaT dance!!*

We got another one! We got another one!

An asexual londener, Awesome as can be,

Soon to be asexual superstar, welcome Starboy23!

BOOYA!

Welcome! :wink:

Embyr Arrikanez
.....because babies taste like chicken...

Actually, I heard somewhere that chicken is pumped full of protein in processing, from other animals. ^_^ So the next time you think something tastes like chicken, it's just that the chicken tastes like that.

Otherwise, yoness and teh welkommen. o.o Even if you turn out not to be asexual, we will have fun and.. much insanity, to fill the minds of innocents with. Yesh.

Which reminds me: feel honoured. I already have an overloaded schedule, what with all these minds to corrupt and values to warp.. damn these children, popping up like bloody weeds.. all innocent and pure.. --whinesnifflebitch XD--

Welcome to AVEN! =D Feel free to look around!

And,um,you asked,so...I'm a 16 year old girl living in the U.S. I'm currently not attending school but that's only because it's the summer. Heh.

Blue_Liminality
YES!

YOU RULE! I'm SERIOUS. Take a good look in the mirror....And if you don't see yourself as the MOST AWESOMENESS PERSON IN EXISTANCE...then....your mirror is broken

WOW. You are one heck on a motivation speaker! You cheer me right up. :P

...and i suggest you take it to the auto mantainance shop....cover it in petrol....and freeze it....and then take a big bite out of it...and realize it tastes just like babies.....because babies taste like chicken...because canibles say that humans taste like chicken...and babies come from humans....

.....Okay, you lost me here :? :lol:

How wonderful..

I've finally made it to the the Tea Party in Wonderland!

Hurah!

CLEAN CUPS EVERYONE!

Archived