Still Waiting....

AVENguy

If you're a woman, you get to have "handmaidens!" Cool! I could use people to bathe me, do my hair, dress me in the most stylish clothes, put on my makeup, etc.

WOAH!!! You can have all the handmaidens!!!! Take them, take them!!!!! Quick!! :| I'll bathe MYSELF, thank-you-very-much!!!! And... YEEEP!!! I'll dress myself, too!!! (curls up into a ball and trembles in fright) :(

Katherine:

I understand that many young "princesses" through history have agreed with you. They are so wealthy and powerful that they are expected to have all of these "attendants," etc. However, most of them, at a fairly young age, start to realize the paradox: "How am I supposed to run a country if I can't even take a bath on my own?"

Hmmm...I wonder if "handmaidens" can be rented out to interested parties, so that if you have a few extra, you can make a few bucks on the deal...?

As the Opera and the Rock Opera "Aida" point out, it ain't easy being a princess of ANY nation. I'm hoping that the cult of Gorax will be better.

I propose that all members of the cult of Gorax receive free chocolate (or the treat of their choice, or the monetary cash value of the treat.) :D

Yeah!!!! (jumps up and down) :D hee hee hee

(Junk food sounds way better than having somebody else undress you and give you a bath :? Brrr!!!)

Archived