Uhm. Hello ^^

Ningyou

I am not sure if I am aesexual or not, but I've been curious about it for years.

I was never really interested in relationships, and up untill recently I never had one. When I did, I realize that I didn't even like kissing. (Although I find people attractive, I'm not sure sexualy or more of artisticly. Maybe a little of both, more so artisticly and very little of the other.) I don't know.. I just wasn't comfortable with that. When I asked for a non-physical relationship and more of a non-sexual one, he said he'd rather be friends as I left the choice up to him. So it only lasted two weeks. Ah well.

I don't know, I really don't like contact with people unless I know them well. Then again, I'm very non-social to the point where it might be concidered unhealthy. Uuuh, yeah. So right now I'm just curious if I am aesexual or not - I've told people, but they kind of suggest I will change in the future. I don't them I might, or I might not. That didn't mean I liked that stuff now and right now I kinda of felt a little gross and bored just by making out.

I also admited to a couple of friends that I wouldn't mind an aesexual relationship with someone no matter what their gender.. Honestly though, know matter what gender the person is I kinda like the idea of them being feminine.

I guess I'll be lurking on this board till I figure things out. I'm not very talkative, and rather shy so I proubably won't post much.. But it's nice to (sorta?) meet you all..

VivreEstEsperer

Hi! You just joined didn't you... was just about to sign off and then saw your post. Welcome to AVEN!!

Kombucha2000

Hello and welcome to AVEN, Ningyou! It sounds like you have some things in common with other people here. Check out the info section for more info on asexuality, it's pretty helpful for people wanting to learn about asexuality.

http://www.asexuality.org/info.htm

So stick around and make yourself at home. If you want to lurk, that's ok too. But have some of our AVEN cake :cake:

I was never really interested in relationships, and up untill recently I never had one. When I did, I realize that I didn't even like kissing.

I hear ya. When I had my first kiss (and actually, all of the subsequent kisses), I thought, "Wait, this is it? The big exciting thing, the beginning of all romance? Aren't there supposed to be fireworks and earth-shaking and all that? In fact, what's the point of this at all?"

Anyhoo, welcome.

Silly Green Monkey

With my first kiss, I was more like "ew gross, squishy lips and saliva". I didn't get much warning from him either, he asked me to the Valentine's dance and then announced that we were dating and must now kiss.

Welcome!

I don't know, I really don't like contact with people unless I know them well. Then again, I'm very non-social to the point where it might be concidered unhealthy.

I'm like that too. :wink:

Don't hesitate to post whenever you feel like it. :)

Oh. Thank you for the welcomes. ^_^ And cake~ Yum. :cake:

And yeah, about the kissing.. The first time I actually felt nausaus, like kissing a family member - and then I was bored. Then I avoided it till I told the guy. :oops:

Perhaps I'll get over my shyness and post a bit later on.

Welcome Ningyou! I think it's a verrrry common experience for the people here to have others tell them that they'll change in the future... i.e. become sexual eventually. I like what it says in the FAQ about that... basically, that it's a possibility (in some cases, a very small one), but that it should not stop you from accepting yourself in the present and realizing that even IF you are asexual your whole life, it's fine.

Carsonspire

Welcome to AVEN, Ningyou.

I like your avatar. What does your username refer to?

Hello,and welcome!

Personally,having read your post I think you do have some asexual characteristics,but,of course,only you can decide whether you are asexual or not.

Explore the site,have a look around the boards,make yourself at home! ^_^

Welcome to AVEN, Ningyou.

I like your avatar. What does your username refer to?

Oh. Thank you ^^ My avatar is a little wierd - I took a painting I did and added purple and stuff because I really didn't have anything else to use as an avatar *Sweatdrop*

Oh, and my username means "Doll" in japanese.. I've been studying japanese~ Only for about a year though.. and through books, friends, and japanese chat rooms since I have no teacher >.< So.. I don't know much.

Oh! More welcomes. *Waves* Nice to meet you all.

I guess I'll be lurking on this board till I figure things out. I'm not very talkative, and rather shy so I proubably won't post much.. But it's nice to (sorta?) meet you all..

Very nice to meet you, and even if you don't talk much it's good to know you're here. Maybe as you get comfortable you'll feel like speaking up. Whatever, welcome.

EDIT: Saw someone mentioned your avatar. I also like it!!

Wow...

Your story...is like what i'd probebly call "bookmark asexuality"...meaning it is UBER asexual sounding...if that is possible.

But yeah. Nice to have you here. You sound like a friend of mine....but she's currently in a relationship. But in any case...i shall honor you by performing...a dance....or should i say..."the" dance.

*Does the WoMBaT dance!!*

We got another one! We got another one!

This lady don't like kissing none too!

Sound asexual to me, welcome Ningyou!

BOOYA!

Welcome! :wink:

Archived