soooo....

sarah

Ill make it short and easy to read bc its too late for anything else.

the beginning: I found aven by typing in asexual, like so many other a's. I figured there were others, just not as many as Ive found here! Ive been reading a bunch of stuff but havent said too much, as you can surely tell. Im an aven expert now, Id say. But Id like to start conversing with people, and the like.

me: I am a youngen- 17 on the 25th. I am a definite asexual, but the hugs and foot massages type. Im a semi-insomniac, a materialist or agnostic or something, and I don't have what they call "the social skills." In short, I am like so many others a's, the opposite of what my parents would like to dream up for me, as understanding as they try to be.

out of the pantry? when people ask directly, sure. I don't have any cool t-shirts or anything though.

I think thats all the relevant welcome stuff. So please commence with the welcoming. :D

YES! Welcome to AVEN!

Thank you for delurking! We love to hear from you guys!

Southern California, ey? Hmm....I'm more of a northern california (where the grapes are!) Despite the fact i'm currently the FARTHEST AWAY from any ocean (kansas....smack dab in the middle). But...eh.

Anyways. Love to hear more from you...but now....I think you know what's gonna happen...

*Does the WoMBaT dance!*

We got another one! We got another one!

The lady's so cool, She registers on the scale of TERA

So give it up, and welcome the asexy lady SARAH!

BOOYA! and welcome to aven!

*Applause!*

Welcome! :wink:

Archived