Incredibly Ace Moments

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

ThePanTranMan

Watching a TV show, sex scene comes on, it's like... ok but can we get back to the story please 

• Like 16
On 11/15/2017 at 8:57 AM, Willgracefan said:

I was in a wedding last winter and for the bachelorette party we all got massages. I guess I could’ve refused but I didn’t want to seem mean. I was so nervous. I complained to friends and coworkers and they didn’t understand why I was so worried. They said massages were wonderful. But the thought of someone touching me all over creeped me out. And this woman touched me everywhere. I have to admit it was nice but it’s not something I ever see me doing again. 

Oh gosh, massages (from a stranger - gah!) are one of my fears, what an awkward social situation that must've been for you. 

My Mom gets them from time to time to help with back problems she has, I think her doctor ordered them and she swears by them but I'm still thinking "no way" for me lol

19 hours ago, ThePanTranMan said:

Watching a TV show, sex scene comes on, it's like... ok but can we get back to the story please 

Sometimes I just DVR the show and FFWD through that stuff, it really makes me feel uncomfortable about myself and how different I am from 99+% of people.

Bought a giant teddy bear from the store.  Passersby say how great of a boyfriend I am and that they wish they had a guy like me.  I say "I know right."  

• Like 11

My friend showed me a picture of a character from an upcoming movie and was like "Do you see it?!" After studying it for quite some time, I was like, "What are you talking about? Is there a spoiler in there I'm not seeing?" And then I realized she was asking me about the guy's muscles :lol: 

• Like 6
Hermit Advocate
16 hours ago, TheNerdyOne said:

My friend showed me a picture of a character from an upcoming movie and was like "Do you see it?!" After studying it for quite some time, I was like, "What are you talking about? Is there a spoiler in there I'm not seeing?" And then I realized she was asking me about the guy's muscles :lol: 

Well you should have seen that. All guys have muscles, all women and non-binary people have muscles as well; humans kind of need them to get around. At least until we get the hover chairs from WALL-E, then we're set. 

But I probably would have been looking for an easter egg myself. 

• Like 4

I'd rather not see someone's muscles! That would mean that their skin wasn't covering them anymore! :P

• Like 9
27 minutes ago, dragon_nerd said:

I'd rather not see someone's muscles! That would mean that their skin wasn't covering them anymore! :P

I would find that facinating. If it didn't hurt them. I want to see the mucele fibres move...

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

I would find that facinating. If it didn't hurt them. I want to see the mucele fibres move...

You need a microscope to do that. It's quite interesting though (I did it in school with pre-prepared slides) 

• Like 2

It barely interferes with my everyday life. But one time some months ago I found myself really disliking playing the social game "Privacy". Because almost every question asked proved that my experience with relationships differs fundamentally to every single one of my friends.

• Like 3
Guest Jetsun Milarepa

I was walking past the office buffet when a colleague asked 'aren't you having anything?' to which I replied 'oh yes, I'm a very fruity person, so I'll got for the grapes and tangerines'.....then I said 'why do I open my mouth like that!'

2 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

I was walking past the office buffet when a colleague asked 'aren't you having anything?' to which I replied 'oh yes, I'm a very fruity person, so I'll got for the grapes and tangerines'.....then I said 'why do I open my mouth like that!'

at least it wasn't plums and a banana

• Like 2
nerdperson777

I tried to be suggestive.  It kind of failed.

My friend was fumbling with her phone trying to get it in the holder in the car and dropping the phone in the process.  She then said that the holder was not meant to handle things that thick.  I said, "That's what....you said?" in a very question-like tone.

• Like 4

We were making a campfire during our annual training camp and after getting some warm clothes I attemted to join. As I was looking for empty seats one of the coaches I've known for over 15 years said with a broad grin (in a non-creepy way though) "Just come sit on my lap." But I laughed it off thinking "Why though? There is an empty seat right here..."
I mean, I know that he wouldn't have done anything if I had sit on his lap but I still don't quite get why I should in the first place when there a still other places to sit.

And although I understand sexual jokes and innuendos (and think they're hilarious) in a recent chat with my best friend it took me ridiculously long to get it :D
Friend: "I asked J. (his girlfriend and one of my friends) if she would like me to give her some electrical gadet for helping her relax as christmas present and she said she wouldn't be aversed. But I'm not sure if I really should.
Me: "Hm, if she said she wouldn't mind why not?"
Friend: "Hm, but please don't tell her that I asked you."
Me: "Ok, why should I? Don't wanna spoil her present."
Friend: "No seriously, she would be reeeeeaally embarrassend if you tell her you know."
Me: "Why would she be embarress-..... oh.... OHHHH! Why are you asking ME about something like that when my sex drive is lower than that of a rock xD"

Yeah... I thought he wanted to get her some kind of electric heating pad/blanket because I have something like that xD Fail. :D

• Like 8

When I was a kid I  read novels inspired by the Middle Ages. Mostly adventure, but some were about romance and sometimes plots go into triangle or more complicated relationships - including 'affars' and stuff. 

I took the phrase 'see each other secretly' as it is - 'hide and seek', basically.

And couldn't really get why when other people who discovered those people 'see each other' got so angry. I was like, how can hide and seek cause disaster!?

• Like 10

I put a photo of four players from my favorite NHL team (LGI) in front of a Christmas tree as my work desktop photo... a day later my coworker said “wow, I wouldn’t mind being hip checked by any one of them”. To me my mind went straight to thinking, “NO! That means a penalty....

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Falcon7 said:

When I was a kid I  read novels inspired by the Middle Ages. Mostly adventure, but some were about romance and sometimes plots go into triangle or more complicated relationships - including 'affars' and stuff. 

I took the phrase 'see each other secretly' as it is - 'hide and seek', basically.

And couldn't really get why when other people who discovered those people 'see each other' got so angry. I was like, how can hide and seek cause disaster!?

Ooooh! I get the story I've heard recently now! :D

• Like 2
Hermit Advocate
On 12/12/2017 at 5:07 PM, Hermit Advocate said:

Had a customer come into my work yesterday and explain to me that older me were better lovers because "we know how to touch a woman" and "we know what they really want, both in bed and as a partner." It was very awkward and all I could do was stand there and go mmhhhm. 

This same guy came back into my work. He was telling me that I need to be looking around me, using mirrors and reflective to watch all of the (imaginary) guys that are checking me out in my daily life. He then proceeded to tell me something about getting women to like them and how the trick was to establish physical contact with them. A regular customer came in (she is married) and he then went on to tell me to watch how he interacts with her. He introduced himself and then awkwardly put his hand on her shoulder. I could tell she was a little confused as to why this strange guy she didn't know was suddenly touching her and when he saw that he said "it's okay I just wanted to touch you." They made some small talk and then she left. He then turned to me and said "did you see that? That's the technique. She was interested." The entire time I just kept my polite customer service smile on and went "mhhmm" or "yeah". 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Hermit Advocate said:

This same guy came back into my work. He was telling me that I need to be looking around me, using mirrors and reflective to watch all of the (imaginary) guys that are checking me out in my daily life. He then proceeded to tell me something about getting women to like them and how the trick was to establish physical contact with them. A regular customer came in (she is married) and he then went on to tell me to watch how he interacts with her. He introduced himself and then awkwardly put his hand on her shoulder. I could tell she was a little confused as to why this strange guy she didn't know was suddenly touching her and when he saw that he said "it's okay I just wanted to touch you." They made some small talk and then she left. He then turned to me and said "did you see that? That's the technique. She was interested." The entire time I just kept my polite customer service smile on and went "mhhmm" or "yeah". 

Ah, yes, sexual harassment. That's the key to a girl's heart.

• Like 14

Until fairly recently, I used to think it was sweet when couples were said to have been "making love" because I thought it meant they were putting more effort to make their relationship flourish.

• Like 8
nerdperson777

Yesterday I went out with my friends.  The radio was playing some song that idk the title but the lyrics were talking about going "low low low low".  I asked if it was about playing limbo.  One friend explained to me that it was a girl squatting on the floor with her hands up, butt out and it was called the slutdrop.  Me: "....why can't it be about limbo?"

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

Yesterday I went out with my friends.  The radio was playing some song that idk the title but the lyrics were talking about going "low low low low".  I asked if it was about playing limbo.  One friend explained to me that it was a girl squatting on the floor with her hands up, butt out and it was called slutshaming.  Me: "....why can't it be about limbo?"

It wouldn't happen to be this one, would it? Because for years, I thought the exact same thing.

knittinghistorian
15 hours ago, Mirari said:

Until fairly recently, I used to think it was sweet when couples were said to have been "making love" because I thought it meant they were putting more effort to make their relationship flourish.

It doesn't help that in some older books (like, 50+ years old), the phrase could also just mean flirting or sweet-talking, and didn't necessarily imply anything sexual.

• Like 4
nerdperson777
3 hours ago, NoLongerHuman said:

It wouldn't happen to be this one, would it? Because for years, I thought the exact same thing.

Yeah that one.  I don't remember song names that well.

• Like 1

Yep, just a weird random thread about those times when you're like, "holy fudge, I'm realllllly asexual."

Here's mine: So, I'm not 'out', I guess you could say, to my parents, and I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Anyways, at my school I saw this guy wearing a Hufflepuff jacket (it was kind of the 'jock' style), and I thought it was so cool. When I got picked up, I told my mom about how cool the thing was and how I wanted one (got it for Christmas, btw). In response, she said, and I quote, "Was the guy wearing it cute, though?"

I believe my exact words were, "I don't know; to be honest, I was looking at the jacket more than the guy wearing it."

My mom probably would have facepalmed if she hadn't been driving.

So, what's your most asexual moment? XD

• Like 5

I spent that health class holding my breakfast in and keeping my eyes screwed shut.

• Like 3
scarletlatitude

My students trying to figure out "what" I am... 

Student: Miss, do you have a husband?

Me: No

S: A boyfriend?

S:.... A girlfriend?

S:.... do you want a boyfriend?

*confusion overload*

• Like 10

When 50% of the guys I've ever hooked up with have asked me if I'm gay. 

Oh god. Also this:

9 minutes ago, Duke Memphis said:

I spent that health class holding my breakfast in and keeping my eyes screwed shut.

:wacko:

• Like 2

I'm a 26 year old virgin, and the only way I plan on changing that is by becoming a 27 year old virgin on my birthday in a few months, then a 28 year old virgin the year after that, and so on and so forth.

14 minutes ago, scarletlatitude said:

My students trying to figure out "what" I am... 

Student: Miss, do you have a husband?

S: A boyfriend?

S:.... A girlfriend?

S:.... do you want a boyfriend?

*confusion overload*

That's happened to me, except with family members instead of students. :P 

• Like 4