Incredibly Ace Moments

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

I don't like to watch movies with my family, cuz I know there will probably be sex scene or something like that and I know I would feel embarrassed. :rolleyes:

Actually, even those movies in cinema with age limit 14 have sex scenes. For example, 'The Heartbreak Kid'.

So if I go to cinema I go just to movies with age limit 12 or lower:)

My classmates talk about sex almost all the time, they think it's funny. I try not to bother at all and ignore them:) It works.. :rolleyes:

• Like 44
SlightlyMetaphysical
Here's one of mine: I was watching X-Men with a group of friends, and Wolverine was running around in the basement of Xavier's school without a shirt. I went, "For crying out loud, Wolverine, get a shirt on." My friends chorused, "No, Wolverine, keep your shirt off!"

Heroes Season Three Chapter Nine spoilers:

That bit where Elle and Sylar were having the big romantic scene and she zaps him with lightning. His shirt completely burnt away into nothing, so he did the rest of the scene topless, but his jeans were completely intact.

I have a theory that the most profitable use for Elle's powers is to burn the shirts off handsome young Petrellis. <_<

My god, I've missed spoilers. I can't wait until the Dr. Who thread comes back.

• Like 15
that_american_kid
I once asked a classroom teacher how early humans first knew to have sex, since why would you do it if you didn't know it was necessary for reproduction?

I've actually been wondering precisely that. What did your teacher say?

Also, I'm taking Anthropology next semester. I may have to get up the courage to ask the professor. Then again, somebody warned me that he seems to think that sex is a social construct. (I'm sure it's not.) Could he be Ase? hahha

• Like 49
that_american_kid
I once asked a classroom teacher how early humans first knew to have sex, since why would you do it if you didn't know it was necessary for reproduction?

I've actually been wondering precisely that. What did your teacher say?

He replied by thinking about it for a few seconds, then saying, "I think you might call it instinct." (This was in 5th grade. He probably thought he would get APPC--Angry Parent Phone Calls--if he elaborated.)

He was probably right. :) I bet this comes up in Anthro, hopefully before I lead the GSA meeting about asexuality. Then i'll understand it a little bit better.

• Like 12

A couple years ago, two of my friends had band practise. As they were allowed to practise in the hall, I was able to talk to them. One of them asked me and my other friend what we found "kinky on boys." I gave her a blank stare and after about five minutes of thinking, I simply said "I don't know." After not being able to get answers from either of us, she toned it down to "what do you like on boys?"

I also remember when I was about 7 kissing my best friend at the time because he pissed me off.

See, he had this huge crush on me and kissed me on the cheek occasionally. I got mad at him and kissed him as a revenge of sorts.

• Like 28

1) I was 15. Friends talked about masturbation. I (curiously): What's that? I don't remeber exactly how they explained it but I understood it includes touching your penis. Back at home I was eager to try it, but nothing happened.

2) Weekend: I went to a night club with a friend of mine. Afterwards he insisted to come along with him into a brothel. I couldn't resist. I don't recall exactly, but I think he even had sex with one of the prostitutes.

• Like 5