Incredibly Ace Moments

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

I got a 92, although I’ve only danced without leaving room for Jesus in the context of a dance lesson, or at a formal event with people much older. It was never in the context of a romantic relationship with the person, so I’m not really sure that counts. 

SupercalifragilisticNugget
15 hours ago, Feys&Florets said:

My friend and I were watching some of the swimmers in the pool:

Friend: "Oh wow...the abs on that guy."

Me: *mentally calculating the velocity of the swimmer based on the estimated length of the pool to determine his theoretical lung capacity* Huh?

Listen, the guy made five laps without coming up for air. That caught my eye. Not his abs.

Five laps without coming up for air?! 

Forget the abs, this guy has got to have gills. (O_O)

• Like 10
30 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Am I being thick here? I can't find the questions for it at all. Also, reading that site made me exclaim "What a load of bollocks", so I daresay they'll score me lowly ;)

When I used the links it did the same thing, taking me to a never-ending loop of information about the test but not the actual test itself. 

So I ended up just googling the test myself and took this one from a website called, ironically enough, aceex.com: 

https://aceex.com/rice-purity-test/

The disclaimer they have before the actual test is amusing.. 

“Warning: Completing or trying to complete every item on this list will likely cause death or imprisonment. It should not be used as a bucket list.”

• Like 4
Anthracite_Impreza

95. I wasn't sure what to put for a few of the police ones, because reasons.

32 minutes ago, SupercalifragilisticNugget said:

Maybe rather than reboot The Little Mermaid Hollywood could 'reimagine' the movie with a 'merman'?

• Like 1

I've never heard of the Rice test. Is it a recent development? Mind you I'm not one to take online tests.

15 hours ago, Feys&Florets said:

Me: *mentally calculating the velocity of the swimmer based on the estimated length of the pool to determine his theoretical lung capacity* Huh?

Listen, the guy made five laps without coming up for air. That caught my eye. Not his abs.

5 laps!? Without air?

Dang.

Someone must live underwater or something.

• Like 1
Custard Cream

45. Oops. Not so pure. But not terrible (I don't think so, anyway - anyone know what average is?)

• Like 2
AceMissBehaving
7 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

45. Oops. Not so pure. But not terrible (I don't think so, anyway - anyone know what average is?)

It would seem for adults out of college people seem to get 20-30, but I might have a sampling full of reprobates 😛

Anthracite_Impreza
13 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

You dark horse ;)

• Like 2

95. Took me a while to understand how it worked. 😂 In reality, I probably score higher (I had to check the disciplinary measures boxes, but I was unfairly suspended.) Anyway, in general, aces must score high on this test, given the amount of sexual questions.

Custard Cream
4 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

You dark horse ;)

I point out that as I am married to a sexual and not sex-averse, I am always going to score higher than most aces!

• Like 4

I remember taking a purity test a bit similar to that one after seeing two French Youtubers answering it in a funny video and I ended up being very pure. So pure, in fact, that the test told me not to forget to go to church on Sunday. It still makes me laugh now. 😂

Anthracite_Impreza

The amount of questions about sex actually annoyed me. If there were more questions about illegal activities, less hard drugs, violent tendencies etc... Well I'll leave it there.

• Like 5
Custard Cream
17 minutes ago, AceMissBehaving said:

It would seem for adults out of college people seem to get 20-30, but I might have a sampling full of reprobates 😛

I knew I didn't need to be too ashamed!

• Like 2
AceMissBehaving
2 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

I knew I didn't need to be too ashamed!

I’m trying to figure out if I should be ashamed for not scoring lower

Custard Cream
5 minutes ago, AceMissBehaving said:

I’m trying to figure out if I should be ashamed for not scoring lower

Me too! 🤣 although I probably have forgotten some things that shoukd have led me to tick more of the boxes... just done far too much stuff to recall it all...

• Like 2
AceMissBehaving
8 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

Me too! 🤣 although I probably have forgotten some things that shoukd have led me to tick more of the boxes... just done far too much stuff to recall it all...

We’re not dead, there’s still time to commit a felony, or whatever the people on my Facebook friends list have been doing.

• Like 4
Forest Spirit
26 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

The amount of questions about sex actually annoyed me. If there were more questions about illegal activities, less hard drugs, violent tendencies etc... Well I'll leave it there.

^^same

• Like 1
Anonymous Axolotl

I got a 99, but the only question I checked the box for was the "been skinny dipping" one.... which I had only done a couple of times with a friend of the same sex in her pool when we were probably around seven or eight... Considering it was on private property and happened a few years before the onset of puberty, I can't imagine that it counts in the context the test is implying.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Anonymous Axolotl said:

I got a 99, but the only question I checked the box for was the "been skinny dipping" one.... which I had only done a couple of times with a friend of the same sex in her pool when we were probably around seven or eight... Considering it was on private property and happened a few years before the onset of puberty, I can't imagine that it counts in the context the test is implying.

Now that you mention it, in Japanese hot springs, you bathe naked with other people! Nothing sexual about it though. Some of the activities on the test can be innocent, depending on the context.

2 hours ago, will123 said:

Maybe rather than reboot The Little Mermaid Hollywood could 'reimagine' the movie with a 'merman'?

That would be an interesting spin on it, maybe set in modern-ish times.. he gets unintentionally famous because of his ability to swim without coming up for air.. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Anonymous Axolotl said:

Yeah, for me it's because I was at my godfather's fiftieth birthday (bad start) when I was a teen, and there were a LOT of people there, leading up to having sauna, which is quite typical. And different sexes bathe in saunas separately. With only people of the same sex in the sauna, no one wears clothes or swimsuits or even towels. And afterwards, since it was summer and there was a lake right next to the sauna, all the women went to skinny dip together. It's absolutely nothing weird here :'D 

• Like 2
Bronztrooper

I got a 94, but half of the ticks were due to a couple of fights I got into in my freshman and sophomore years of high school.

• Like 1
Custard Cream
2 hours ago, Anonymous Axolotl said:

Ahhh... I should have ticked that one. I splashed naked in the pool when I was six.

Suddenly realising due to a conversation earlier keeping a condom in your wallet is an actual thing actual people do.

• Like 2
Comrade F&F
4 hours ago, ColeHW said:

5 laps!? Without air?

Dang.

Someone must live underwater or something.

5 hours ago, SupercalifragilisticNugget said:

Maybe I should clarify. It's not an Olympic-sized swimming pool or any of that sort, just a decent-sized private pool and he was swimming along on the shorter length where the deep end would be.  Five laps back and forth was still pretty impressive.

• Like 4

I got a 98 or 97 depending on if this 'fondle' counts. It really does depends on the context.

I didn't know what fondle meant so I googled it and the synonym for it is stroke. Back in my elementary school years, there was a game where you had to hold and stroke someone's hand while saying "Aai poesje" (=stroke kitty?) on repeat until you say "rotkat" (=stupid/horrible cat) slapping their hand. The person getting stroked has to try pulling their hand back before getting slapped. You lose when you got slapped. It was quite painful. 😕 

12 hours ago, SupercalifragilisticNugget said:

Any fellow 100s out there? (・_・;

Me