In_Omnia_Paratus

Are you a virgin  

1 member has voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

I think that virginity is an outdated concept that gets especially fuzzy when we get into what constitutes sex for a gay couple...but I've never engaged in anything that could be even remotely construed as sex.

Yeah, I'm a virgin and have no interest in changing that at this point. Some people think I'm not because I can be quite perverted when I want to be. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

not a virgin nor a prude nor a religious celibate or anything

I realized I was asexual after I had sex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
allons-y-alonso

I've had four sexual partners, 3 female, one male. I really didn't enjoy it at all and have no desire to ever do it again.

Virgin who plans on staying a virgin for life. Seeing sex scenes doesn't bother me though, it's just that I would never engage it. I am really hoping to find a loving partner nevertheless, so I'm definitely not a celibate.

Nuuupee.

I thought years ago that I'd just have sex with the one I love, since it's supposed to be meaningful and stuff, now I just think that line of thought is screwed up and that there's nothing meaningful about sex at all =__= gah.

• 3 months later...

Nope...haven't had sex this century though and don't intend to ever again (had sexual relationship with my fiance from 19-21, never really enjoyed sex though...)

38 & yes still virgin :(

Why are you sad about it?

Archived