Are you a virgin?

In_Omnia_Paratus

Are you a virgin  

1 member has voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

not a virgin. i did actualy want to have sex as a virgin. had it, found it disapointing and boring. had sex a few more times in another relationship, mostly as i felt i had to - plus i liked making her...happy. not had it since (3 years ago)

Agreed. I have two sexual experiences and, quite frankly, they were both repulsive and quite regretable. Not to mention that I didn't feel anything in either experience. I would rather stay a virgin.

AFlyingPiglet

Am not a virgin.

Was sexually active in my 20s in a relationship over 9 months to try to prove to myself I wasn't Asexual - guess what, It didn't work! Thankfully I've now accepted that I'm Asexual.

At the time, it felt like I was giving my consent to being raped. Needless to say I don't think I will be trying it again.

I've had sex. I've even enjoyed it, but in the end it's not worth the investment.

I'm not a virgin <_<

I liked non-penetrative sex, but full sex just did sod all for me, intially felt good and then it was just friction - I give it a resounding "Meh"

Although I don't really regret it, I guess i'm just one of those "try it and see" folks. Makes me squirm to think of it though, seems so un-Ninnyish :rolleyes: it's like I was a different person back then, I just can't imagine it now

I'm a virgin and don't intend for that to change. But even though I'm asexual, I'm not completely adverse to the idea of having sex. If it happens, it happens.

Non-virgin, thats how i know for sure i am asexual.

<_<

Anywho, I'm a virgin.

I'll second the <_<

I knew I was ace before I ever had sex, don't get me started on that damnable "don't knock it 'til you try it" shite...

Rising Moon Droplet

17 and a virgin. The idea of me having sex repels and disgusts me (though I'm fine with the idea of other people having sex as long as they don't do it in front of me ;D), so I don't see myself ever having it.

Of course, this might change, but for now... Ick!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
ihatemyusername

virgin :ph34r: take a picture :)

Lord Dandylion

Am not a virgin.

Was sexually active in my 20s in a relationship over 9 months to try to prove to myself I wasn't Asexual - guess what, It didn't work! Thankfully I've now accepted that I'm Asexual.

At the time, it felt like I was giving my consent to being raped. Needless to say I don't think I will be trying it again.

This is actually exactly how I would describe it. It's the way I described it in my mind anyway (but never wanted to voice to anyone) >____> Strangely enough, I was active for that same amount of time, but after several months, I had seriously suggested the option of us not having sex anymore. That... didn't end up being the case <_<

To show Asexuality is different from abstinence and celibacy.

Unfortunately, according to this poll most people would declare we didn't know what we wanted and were being celebate instead of asexual. BTW I am also a virgin and plan on staying one.

young.modern

I thought that if I had sex, then maybe I would feel some kind of sexual attraction... I was wrong.

I'm not even sure if that made any sense.

In other words, I had sex because I needed to see if there was any kind of sexual desire in me. There was not.

• 2 weeks later...

no, i'm not, and i'm glad about that, because having sex allowed me to realize that it was something i didn't want, and saved me a hell of a lot of confusion :D

Maybe a better question would be whether we've ever had VOLUNTARY sex. I'm no on both counts, but I'm sure there are people here whose loss of virginity was not by choice.

• 4 weeks later...

The main reason why I am not a virgin is because I was raped, kind of hard to be virginal after getting raped

if I'd had my choice in the matter I'd not have had sex till I meet my hubby and it likely wouldn't have happened till after we got married.

Not a virgin. Some of it, I've enjoyed, some of it, I haven't, yet other part of it left me hugely traumatized.

But I don't regret not being a virgin. I came to understand, for me personally, there isn't much of a fuss around it. It's the whole context mattering more, than the act itself.

I'm a virgin, but not necessarily celibate. I have no interest in ever having sex, but I'm not repulsed by it.

Archived