In_Omnia_Paratus

Are you a virgin  

1 member has voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In_Omnia_Paratus

To show Asexuality is different from abstinence and celibacy.

In_Omnia_Paratus
How does that show that it's different?

I mean in the traditional sense. That you choose not to have it. Where as with a lot of AVENites try it and don't want it. Just because you're asexual doesn't mean you are just keeping away from sex, like that sort of thing. like asexuality and abstinence go hand in hand. but aren't the same thing... I'm kind of grasping at straws for the report as of late XP

I am a virgin, because I am asexual AND celibate. I intend to be for life, unless I turn sexual inexplicably. So uh... I'm probably a bad example.

I'm virgin AND I'm in a couple.

Difference between Asexuality and abstinence/celibacy is:

Asexuality: being oneself.

abstinence/celibacy: someone who lacks something he wants or needs, even if it's by choice.

(that's my point of view, and I'm not english so it may not be true according to the dictionnairy)

I'm virgin AND I'm in a couple.

Difference between Asexuality and abstinence/celibacy is:

Asexuality: being oneself.

abstinence/celibacy: someone who lacks something he wants or needs, even if it's by choice.

(that's my point of view, and I'm not english so it may not be true according to the dictionnairy)

I agree, but there are other opinions on this. We discussed that before.

I'm a virgin, but I don't intend to stay that way... certainly not celibate.

Should I have not ticked virgin?

carried in bags

not a virgin. i did actualy want to have sex as a virgin. had it, found it disapointing and boring. had sex a few more times in another relationship, mostly as i felt i had to - plus i liked making her...happy. not had it since (3 years ago)

Yes, and don't plan to change that. I don't feel I have anything to abstain from.

What if you decide to be celibate after you lose your virginity? I don't think being a virgin or no directly correlates with being celibate or not.

Virgin, but not celibate. I'm quite willing to try it, but only in a long-term relationship where I'm comfortable enough with and trust my partner.

• 2 weeks later...
momotroniuity

Virgin.

There's a slim chance that may change at some point in the future, but I just can't see that happening

• 1 month later...

I'm a virgin and celibate, thankfully. I came a bit too close for comfort once, but was sort of shall we say "encouraged" into it- but thankfully did not do it. I seriously don't want to ever- or even kiss. I would kiss though, but that's about it, I think. Definitely no sex though, including oral, and anal- I haven't done that either. How disgusting! (in my opinion)

I'm not a virgin. I'm not bothered about having sex again though.

Archived