Feeling Hope After A Long Dry Spell

JojoDay

:D After Tuesday night I am feeling hope like I haven't in a long time, in all areas of my life. Rainy and dark clouds and cold wind...pshaw...No Big Thing...Life is looking good! It's time we all received lots of :cake: !!! Anyone else feeling like a sunny day is in our future? Who knows, maybe all these good vibes will bring more friends, partners, or companions our way, who are completely understanding and don't even know the words control and opression.

Hey, Oregon -- we up in Washington just passed a proposition that resembles your Death with Dignity law. Thanks for the great model!

(Apologies if you don't support it! :blush: )

I am glad I was alive to see Dr King's speeches,

Neil Armstrong, & the Apollo 13 outcome,

The Berlin Wall coming down,

Nelson walking away from Robin Island

Muhammad Ali light the LA Olympic torch,

and the election of Obama.

If nothing more, ... that's been enough. :)

The first broadcast from the USA via Telstar

Looking up at the moon and knowing there were men looking down at us

The first pictures of earth from space in all her breathtaking beauty

Eathrise from the moon

*Once saw a film about how the pictures from the moon were received by an Australian station and the antics they got up to were hysterical - don't know how true it was but the rest of the world were oblivious to it all and thought it all flowed with absolute precision... :D*

I have been feeling extremely hopefull and happy since Tuesdays election, I've been smiling all week! and that hasn't always been easy since I got 3 temporary crowns put in on Thursday! but even if my smile wasn't visible it is on the inside!

I have been feeling extremely hopefull and happy since Tuesdays election, I've been smiling all week! and that hasn't always been easy since I got 3 temporary crowns put in on Thursday! but even if my smile wasn't visible it is on the inside!

Yes, aint life grand! I heard today that Obama was handed a list of "things" that Bush had inacted over the last 8 years, and was told to consider getting rid of them all. By the way have any of you heard of the "Constitution - free Zone?" Check it out, you may live in it as I do. Basically says we don't have some or all of our constitutional rights. How they got that by us I don't know.

http://www.aclu.org/privacy/spying/areyoul...onfreezone.html

These kinds of things make me a bit afraid to be myself, you know out there, perhaps "they" don't like people like me.

These kinds of things make me a bit afraid to be myself, you know out there, perhaps "they" don't like people like me.

"They" definitely don't like us, but I hope the people who do like us are in power now for a few years at least. Except for the judges already appointed by Bush.

Archived