Pamphlets R Us

AVENguy

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered pamphlets for UConn's Rainbow Center nigh four months ago, and no pamphlets have I received. May I have some, or what?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Liver? AVENguy? Who do I ask for some pamphlets? My uni has 'sexuality week' next semester and I want to put some pamphlets in the stall the Queer Space runs.

• 2 weeks later...
girl_no_13

Im going to go talk to the president of my student union, or the adult that represents the NUS at collage, and if they agree to let me put out some pamplets Ill be ordering some soon- they are really great!

Live R Perfect

I've had a request from A Uni LGBT for some of these leaflets but I've already given all mine away. Does anyone have any left over?

I've had a request from A Uni LGBT for some of these leaflets but I've already given all mine away. Does anyone have any left over?

I have about 20. I haven't been able to do any visibility lately so they're just sitting here.

Live R Perfect

OK Jeremy. I'll check with DJ too.

I think that if we are running low then we ought to think about amending the design and doing a second run.

girl_no_13

I have talked to people at my collage, and although the woman I spoke to seemed to have no idea what I was going on about she said it would probably be ok, so unless there aren't any left I would like some leaflets- probably about 20 or 30. It's not a huge collage, and I worked out that if 1% of the population is asexual that's 25ish people at my collage.

• 1 month later...
Jennyanydots

I would like some pamphlets to for the LGBT centre at UCDenver. However, I think I'll wait till the 'rents go on holiday. I'll probably order a t-shirt then too!

Jennyanydots

Dost the box that they come in say AVEN in 64 point font? Just don't really feel comfortable with the stepdad knowing yet!

Okies, I would really like some to stick on the stall in Sexuality week... Liver, do you still have those?

Live R Perfect

I have none, and I believe that AVENguy is running low too.

I still say we should update the design and go for another print run.

I still have some if the well is dry. PM me, first come, first served. I think I can spare a couple of dozen.

ChibiFirli

Erm, if anyone still has any left and has no problems with sending them to belgium? Or if someone would just mail me a high-quality image of the pamphlet, then I could have them printed myself (we've got cheap printing rates for people under 25, I'm 21).

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone could send me an image of it too i could just make a couple out of the printer next to me. Or would the image at the beginning of the thread be good enough?

• 3 months later...
I have none, and I believe that AVENguy is running low too.

I still say we should update the design and go for another print run.

If someone is expertise in beautifying it, that would be indeed wonderful. And if it is possible, having a black+white for easy photocopying...

• 2 months later...
I actually still have a coule of dozen of these leaflets left here (more than I thought) if anyone in the UK wants me to post them out? :)

I know I'm late for this wonderful venture because I didn't join until Dec 05 but I would be very willing to distribute any leftover leaflets if there are any anywhere?

What a great idea!

Sair in the UK.

• 4 weeks later...
SpirallingSnowy

Are we having another print of the pamphlets?? I would like to get some around June ( or now would be fine hehe) as i plan to be going to uni then and there is a queer space....*sigh* its a bugger we are slugged under the " you dont have hetrosexual sex,so you go with LGBT" even tho some ofus are straight or gay or lesbian....* poke* people suck hehehe!

SpirallingSnowy

Are we having another print of the pamphlets?? I would like to get some around June ( or now would be fine hehe) as i plan to be going to uni then and there is a queer space....*sigh* its a bugger we are slugged under the " you dont have hetrosexual sex,so you go with LGBT" even tho some ofus are straight or gay or lesbian....* poke* people suck hehehe!

• 1 month later...

Are there any more of the pamphlets? I have one given to my by a friend, any possibility of copying it here for distribution here in my town? I don't want to step on any toes! Or do something wrong.

I'd really like to have a supply of these leaflets for distribution locally here in the UK. My area badly needs educating about AVEN.

I'm willing to contribute financially. Any chance of a re-print please?

SpirallingSnowy

Yes,any chance or a reprint????

Ancientgalaxy
Solosair: My area badly needs educating about AVEN

Yeah, my area could do with some major education as well. Could I possibly get some pamphlets down here in the South ?

Cheers,

Emma

• 3 weeks later...
SpirallingSnowy

AVENguy??*poke* :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived