Asexuality on Trisha Goddard - 7th November...

TheSMMG

Asexuality gets discussed on Trisha Goddard with an AVENite (err...me) guesting on the show to be broadcast on the 7th November at 10:30am on Five.

Woohoo! I wish we got Trisha where I live. I might be able to find a download of it somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't usually watch Trisha, but I think I'll make an exception for this *makes a mental note to watch it*

Good luck on it TheSMMG.

Wish I got the show where I live as well. Good luck with it, TheSMMG! ^_^

SlightlyMetaphysical

Who on earth is watching T.V. at that time?

Could someone who knows how put it on youtube?

Who on earth is watching T.V. at that time?

Could someone who knows how put it on youtube?

Not having a TV at uni is killing me! If somebody would put the show on youtube, I too would be v. grateful! :-)

Ah yes, I thought the poster of this topic meant the whole show was about asexuality, but I caught mention of a 'fourty something year old virgin' which will be showing after the break.

I agree Mman, it was interesting to see the audience reactions, and what a good supportive friend SMMG seems to have. My mum actually watched this with me too, we both found it interesting.

Well done SMMG!

carried in bags

first time ive ever watched Trisha, it was a good show - well done.

shame about that fat chav shooting her mouth off, i find it hard to understand how people cannot understand asexuality. i wonder if anyone who watched it may think they are asexual

and what with the swingers - dear-oh-dear. how do they find the time and energy

Well, we should find out soon enough.

I was going to watch it, but overslept (my alarm was set for 10pm, not am) - if it "mysteriously" turns up on the interwebs, let us know...

Thanks for the positive comments, people - I'll pass them on to my friend whom I've known since school and who, indeed, did a great job on the programme.

Archived