The boa Sexual Preference Scale

bard of aven

1. What is your physiological gender? Intersexed Male 1 & 2 (6) = Combination of physical attributes not found on list.

2. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person who is what physiological gender? : 3 = True hermaphrodite. 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite. 5 = Female.

3. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused). 6- Depends on the person, but most likely female.

4. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? 6- Depends on the person, but most likely female.

5. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? -

6. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what physiological gender? 6 = Combination of physical attributes not found on list.

7. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? 3= intersex, 5 = Female.

8. Intersex & Genderqueer.

9. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person of what cultural gender role? 0 = Asexual, 5 = Female, 6 = genderqueer.

10. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? Depends

11. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? again, that depends....

12. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? Depends again...

13. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what cultural gender role? -

14. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what what cultural gender role? 0 = Asexual, 3 = Intersex, 5 = Female. 6 = genderqueer.

I think genderqueer is an androgynous or genderless expression and a realisation that this world isn't just simply divided into strict boxes of male or female. It is a proclimation that "I refuse to be crammed into any box, I will be myself and thats good enough. Don't tell me how to be and how to live." A genderqueer person is often called an androgyne, which I personally like better.

It has NOTHING to do with sexual orientation or any sexual act. Gender is in reality a fluid continuuim. It is a very valid way to express oneself, and society itself should be the one held as harmful, it supresses and hurts those who don't feel they fit in a bigoted and divided world. People who aren't afraid to be themselves and needn't define themselves by physical sex shouldn't be discriminated against, especially here in this forum O__o. And gender itself doesn't provide stability to a family, it is the person themselves, not whats between their legs that counts.l >_< Present day society really disgusts me.

I think genderqueer is an androgynous or genderless expression and a realisation that this world isn't just simply divided into strict boxes of male or female. It is a proclimation that "I refuse to be crammed into any box, I will be myself and thats good enough. Don't tell me how to be and how to live." A genderqueer person is often called an androgyne, which I personally like better.

It has NOTHING to do with sexual orientation or any sexual act. Gender is in reality a fluid continuuim. It is a very valid way to express oneself, and society itself should be the one held as harmful, it supresses and hurts those who don't feel they fit in a bigoted and divided world. People who aren't afraid to be themselves and needn't define themselves by physical sex shouldn't be discriminated against, especially here in this forum O__o. And gender itself doesn't provide stability to a family, it is the person themselves, not whats between their legs that counts.

I couldn't agree more. My intention in including it in the completely unscientific survey was not to equate it to an orientation, but to give a broad option outside of the paradigm of orientations. Thanks for answering.

boa

Live R Perfect

1.What is your physiological gender?

1 = Male.

2.If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person who is what physiological gender?

5 = Female.

3.If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

5 = Female.

4.If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

- (n/a)

5.If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

- (n/a)

6.If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what physiological gender?

- (n/a)

7.If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

5 = Female.

8.What cultural gender role do you self-identify as?

1 = Male.

9.If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person of what cultural gender role?

5 = Female.

10.If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

5 = Female.

11.If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

- (n/a)

12.If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

- (n/a)

13.If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what cultural gender role?

- (n/a)

14.If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what what cultural gender role?

5 = Female.

1. What is your physiological gender?

1 = Male

2. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person who is what physiological gender?

5 = Female.

3. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

5 = Female (but very rarely (-:þ )

4. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

- Attraction but no desire to actually do anything....

5. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

- n/a

6. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what physiological gender?

5 = Female; sometimes - nothing in particular

7. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

Ummm, 7, either or (-:þ

8. What cultural gender role do you self-identify as?

0 = Asexual. 1 = Male.(I'm not out except to a couple people)

9. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person of what cultural gender role?

any or all... I'm attreacted to people based on personality

10. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

5 = Female, rarely

11. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

- No desire

12. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

- n/a

13. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what cultural gender role?

5 = Female./ sometimes - nothing in particular

14. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what what cultural gender role?

Any... again, personality...

I had pretty much decided to let this die, but with the massive influx of new folk in the last few days, I thought I would give it one more resurrection.

The traditional sexual preference scale asks people to identify themselves on a scale from zero—exclusively heterosexual—to six—exclusively homosexual. This little exercise is an attempt to allow more inclusiveness, to account for more of the complexity that is involved in human sexuality, and to give those who use it more room to express who they find themselves to be, including an option not to answer any individual question and even to change the possible answers. Or change the question, for that matter.

That being said, most of the questions use the traditional zero-to-six scale. If you take this survey and wish to not answer a question for any reason, or feel that the way a question is phrased does not apply to you as you are and as it is written, answer with a dash: -. If you feel that you fall between two options, feel free to add a decimal to your answer. If more than one answer to a single question applies, answer with all the relevant numbers for that question. If you want to rewrite the options and assign other values to the numbers, feel free, and put an asterisk (*) after that number in your answer. (Make a record of your private scale for any question. Share it or not as you desire.)

The goal of this survey is not to be scientific (so no footnotes) or gather scientific information, but to serve as a stimulus for thought and conversation about who we experience ourselves to be. It is so unscientific that it even includes the possibility of answering adjacent and related questions in contradictory and illogical ways. Which is how a lot of us feel about sexuality. So here goes. For each answer, write down one or more numbers, or a dash. Separate the answers by commas.

1. What is your physiological gender? 0 = Lacking physical genitalia. 1 = Male. 2 = Male pseudohermaphrodite. 3 = True hermaphrodite. 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite. 5 = Female. 6 = Combination of physical attributes not found on list.

Note: For this survey, true hermaphrodite is a person who has ovarian and testicular tissue in the same organ. Male psuedohermaphrodites have physically ambiguous genitalia but have testes (internal or external). Female pseudohermaphrodites have physically ambiguous genitalia but have ovaries. Choices 2, 3, and 4 are sometimes collectively referred to as intesex, and together occur in about 1 in 2,000 live births.

2. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person who is what physiological gender? 0 = Lacking physical genitalia. 1 = Male. 2 = Male pseudohermaphrodite. 3 = True hermaphrodite. 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite. 5 = Female. 6 = Combination of physical attributes not found on list

Note: This is not physical, sexual involvement. If you do not experience romantic attraction, use a dash here.

-

3. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? 0 = Lacking physical genitalia. 1 = Male. 2 = Male pseudohermaphrodite. 3 = True hermaphrodite. 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite. 5 = Female. 6 = Combination of physical attributes not found on list.

-

4. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? 0 = Lacking physical genitalia. 1 = Male. 2 = Male pseudohermaphrodite. 3 = True hermaphrodite. 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite. 5 = Female. 6 = Combination of physical attributes not found on list.

-

5. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? 0 = Lacking physical genitalia. 1 = Male. 2 = Male pseudohermaphrodite. 3 = True hermaphrodite. 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite. 5 = Female. 6 = Combination of physical attributes not found on list.

-

6. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what physiological gender? 0 = Lacking physical genitalia. 1 = Male. 2 = Male pseudohermaphrodite. 3 = True hermaphrodite. 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite. 5 = Female. 6 = Combination of physical attributes not found on list.

Note: If your thoughts are not about people, or not about anything in particular, use a dash or your own scale.

-

7. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? 0 = Lacking physical genitalia. 1 = Male. 2 = Male pseudohermaphrodite. 3 = True hermaphrodite. 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite. 5 = Female. 6 = Combination of physical attributes not found on list.

-

8. What cultural gender role do you self-identify as? 0 = Asexual. 1 = Male. 2 = Female-to-male transsexual. 3 = Intersex. 4 = Male-to-female transsexual. 5 = Female. 6 = genderqueer.

9. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person of what cultural gender role? 0 = Asexual. 1 = Male. 2 = Female-to-male transsexual. 3 = Intersex. 4 = Male-to-female transsexual. 5 = Female. 6 = genderqueer.

-

10. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? 0 = Asexual. 1 = Male. 2 = Female-to-male transsexual. 3 = Intersex. 4 = Male-to-female transsexual. 5 = Female. 6 = genderqueer.

-

11. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? 0 = Asexual. 1 = Male. 2 = Female-to-male transsexual. 3 = Intersex. 4 = Male-to-female transsexual. 5 = Female. 6 = genderqueer.

-

12. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? 0 = Asexual. 1 = Male. 2 = Female-to-male transsexual. 3 = Intersex. 4 = Male-to-female transsexual. 5 = Female. 6 = genderqueer.

-

13. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what cultural gender role? 0 = Asexual. 1 = Male. 2 = Female-to-male transsexual. 3 = Intersex. 4 = Male-to-female transsexual. 5 = Female. 6 = genderqueer.

-

14. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what what cultural gender role? 0 = Asexual. 1 = Male. 2 = Female-to-male transsexual. 3 = Intersex. 4 = Male-to-female transsexual. 5 = Female. 6 = genderqueer.

-

have fun

boa

Kind of a dashed-off reply e boa but a useful survey - kia ora, Islander9

5 = female

2. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person who is what physiological gender?

If it does ever happens -- Any, doesn't matter

3. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

- = N/A

4. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

- = N/A

5. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

- = N/A

6. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what physiological gender?

- = N/A

7. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

If it does ever happen -- Any, doesn't matter

0,5 = Asexual, Female

9. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person of what cultural gender role?

10. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

- = N/A

11. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

- = N/A

12. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

- = N/A

13. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what cultural gender role?

- = N/A

14. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what what cultural gender role?

I can simply say:

(1,5,5,-,-,cd,-,6,56,56,-,-,cd,-)

('cd' to indicate that what I primarily think about is (myself) cross-dressing...)

• 6 months later...

*rereads ancient old post*

Huh. Surprisingly, back then I was still sorta denying a bit that I'm bi. I thought I got over that before I joined the site. *shrugs*

• 3 weeks later...

(5,0123456,0123456,-,-,1x1,0123456,05,6,6,06,-,1x1,023456)

Um. I feel kind of naked after that. :oops:

Fortunately it'll take a bit of effort to read.

I'm more attracted to people, romantically and sexually, based on their personality, and therefore social behavior, than what's in their pants. Because, you know, I intend them to stay in those pants. I've had attractions to males and females, but I prefer genderfuckers of any physical variety.

But yeah, the 1x1s? You know what I mean. Not that it's gotten me anywhere. :|

Anyway. Interesting scale.

• 1 year later...
SpirallingSnowy

1.What is your physiological gender?

5=Female

2.If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person who is what physiological gender?

1=Male.

3.If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

1=Male

4.If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

1=Male, however its only happened once or twice in my 24yrs of life. I am asexual.

5.If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

1=Male. BIG IF

6.If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what physiological gender?

-n/a

7.If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender?

01=Male /Asexual

8.What cultural gender role do you self-identify as?

0,5=Asexual, female

9.If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person of what cultural gender role?

1=male

10.If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

1=Male. thats if and when it happens

11.If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

n/a

12.If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role?

1=Male

13.If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what cultural gender role?

- (n/a)

14.If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what what cultural gender role?

1=Male

1 = Male.

5 = Female.

I'm not sexually stimulated by anyone.

I'm not sexually attracted by anyone.

5 = Female

N/A - Fetishes is what I think about and the may or may not envolve a person, but if there is another person, it is usually female in the scenerio or just me.

5 = Female

0 = Asexual

0 = Asexual. 5 = Female

N/A

N/A

5 = Female.

N/A - Fetishes is what I think about and the may or may not envolve a person, but if there is another person, it is usually female in the scenerio or just me.

0 = Asexual 5 = Female.

Interesting Survey

• 3 weeks later...

I can't answer half these questions because I don't want sex!

But I'll give you what I have:

1. What is your physiological gender? Male, 1

2. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person who is what physiological gender? Female, 5, because it's just easier for me to get along with females. And I have a GIRLfriend now.

3. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? Nobody, --

4. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? Nobody, --

5. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? Nobody, --

6. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what physiological gender? Nobody, --

7. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? Female, 5 (I have that now with my girlfriend)

8. What cultural gender role do you self-identify as? 4 or 5 since I feel more female than male

9. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person of what cultural gender role? uh, toughie--I like tough girls. Maybe 1 or 2 or 5 (not sure here)??

10. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? Nobody, --

11. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? Nobody, --

12. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? Nobody, --

13. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what cultural gender role? Nobody, --

14. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what what cultural gender role? See #9

1. What is your physiological gender? 5 = Female

2. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person who is what physiological gender? 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite (I'm guessing that's for females but also dips towards androgyny?)

3. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? --

4. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? --

5. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite

6. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what physiological gender? 5 = Female

7. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what physiological gender? 4 = Female pseudohermaphrodite

8. What cultural gender role do you self-identify as? 6 = genderqueer.

9. If you experience romantic attraction, it is most likely to be with a person of what cultural gender role? 6 = genderqueer

10. If you are sexually stimulated by other people (they cause you to become sexually aroused), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? --

11. If you are sexually attracted by other people (you experience a desire to perform sexual acts with other people), those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? --

12. If you engage in physical sexual activity with others, those people are most likely to be of what cultural gender role? 5 = Female or 6 = genderqueer

13. If you engage in sexual self-stimulation, it is most likely to be while thinking about people of what cultural gender role? --

14. If you experience deep psychological, nonphysical intimacy with others, those people are most likely to be of what what cultural gender role? 6 = genderqueer.[/color]

5 = Female.

0/1 = Asexual/Male.

---

---

--- (does this mean presently? Or in the future?)

--- (I don't)

--- (any)

0/5 = Asexual/Female.

0/1 = Asexual/Male.

--- (doesn't happen)

--- (doesn't happen)

---

---

--- (any)

... why did it repeat things?

Okay, none of these questions make much sense to me (because sex doesn't matter to me, only gender does), and most of them I marked "not applicable, so I'll sentencify this.

I am physically female, but I don't have a gender.

I am not sexually attracted to either sex or gender.

I am not romantically attracted to either sex.

I am romantically attracted to masculine and androgynously gendered people more than feminine people. Consequently, I am attracted to more physically male people than physically female people.

I do not masturbate.

I have never participated in sexual acts with anyone of either sex (nor do I intend to).

It repeated things because there is a big difference between sex and gender. My attraction has nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with gender expression. I don't care what's in the pants/under the skirt (sex), I do care about the personality (gender).

5 = Female

1 = Male (at the moment)

- Never happened

- Doesn't really happen

-

- I don't think about anything, it's a purely physical argh-go-away-damn-tingly-feelings thing

5 = Female

0 = Asexual and 5 = Female

1 = Male, but then I've never met another asexual

- N/A

- Doesn't really happen

-

See #6

5 = Female

• 1 month later...

5 = Female

1 = Male

- (To my knowledge I have never been sexually stimulated.)

- (Same deal. I've never experienced a desire to perform sexual acts with anyone.)

1 = Male (??? I'm a little unsure about the term "sexual activity". I've never gone past kissing and arm/leg touching, but if that counts as "sexual activity", I've only ever done it with a boy.)

- (I have never successfully engaged in sexual self-stimulation.)

5 = Female

5 = Female

1 = Male

- (Again, I believe that I have never been sexually stimulated)

- (No thank you!)

1 = Male (Again, this is provided that I'm not misinterpreting the term "sexual activity".)

- (Has not happened)

5 = Female

Archived