The Legend of the AVEN Cake

Shaggy

Thought i'd put it in a thread of its own:

The legend of the AvenCake

Once upon a time, in the castle of the Avenguy there was much sorrow. The castle have only been rebuilt after the vicious trol attacked it and people began fearing perhaps a new trol will arrive. Avenguy reassured them all that no evil soul will ever enter the castle again, but the people were still affraid.

One day, a young girl arrived at the castle. She was a very mysterious girl. She would wear a black cloak and hide her face. All the people could see was her eyes... her dark and enchanting eyes. All the people welcomed the mysterious girl in to the castle, except one. The old village fool felt soemthing was wrong with that girl. He went around and told everyone that she was a trol but they didnt believe him. "Look at her eyes. She is so lovely" they all said. (in a non sexual way, obviously). When he finally went to Avenguy and told him about it, Avenguy locked him up in an asylum.

The days passed and the people began noticing strange things coming from the mysterious girl's room. Tehy heard noises and grants and various other strange acts.

Slowly they all started believing the old village fool, and together they went to Avenguy with their worries. Avenguy decided to investigte the matter further. At night, he put on his villager cloths and went for a walk. It was a dark night and all the people were in their houses reading colourful animated books and talking about how frustratinf the outside world is. And then, amidst all the houses, he saw a strange light coming out of the window. Avenguy approached the room and as he got there the light disappeared. He started hearing strange noises... grunts and moans and humming sounds. He tried to look inside the window but it was dark, he couldnt see a thing. However, he knew what those sounds were. He knew that this mysterious girl is a fake. He decided to banish her.

He quickly burst into her room and saw that the room was empty. He looked all over for her but could not find her.

All he found was a letter:

"Dear Avenguy and Avenists.

I would like to thank you for your hospitality.

I am sure that by now you have figured out that i am not one of you like i claimed to be. But i am not what you might think i am, either. I am a peasant girl from a far away land. A year ago my father died, and the king of my land decided he wants to wed me. When i refused, he banished me from my country. I then escaped to a neighbouring village where i was addopted by a witch. She taught me witchcraft so i could fight the evil king. When i heared the king was to wed my sister, i decided it was time for me to fight him, despite the fact that i wasnt ready. I did not know witchcraft well enough and when i fought the king, i accidently turned him into a dwarf. The king vowed to kill me so i had to escape and seek refuge in your castle. I kept communicating with my family during the past few weeks. Those were the noises you kept hearing from my room. They have just told me the evil king has died, and it is safe for me to return to my home. I would like to thank you and your people ionce again for your kindness. If only the world was full of more people like you, it would be a better place.

To thank you for your hospitality, i will give you a secret recipe i learned at the witch's house. It is a recipe for cake. But it is no ordinary cake. Anyone who eats it, will immideatly feel welcome. The greatest gift you can give to wondering wandering people who happen to come to your castle, is the gift of feeling welcome, and this cake will do it. I wish you all the happiness"

And thus the AvenCake came to the Avenites.

THE END

god... i need to get a life!

Any Other LEGENDS you "Older AVENites" care to share with we Newbies?

Huh?

Heck compared to some here I am a newbie!

Although I do remember the borg invasion of September 2005...

And the purple bananas.

• 3 months later...
Heck compared to some here I am a newbie!

Although I do remember the borg invasion of September 2005...

And the purple bananas.

You're not a newbie to me.

*resurrects this thread so that newbies may read the legend of The AVENcake*

And as for GA, you're not a newbie to me either.

Good to see this thread spawn forth once more!

Speaking as a newbie, i'd love to hear about these 'AVEN legends' you folks speak of.

Such as this 'borg invasion'...

I have been wondering about the borgified penguin and Casper avies...

Um, I haven't visited the board since 2003 or so, so I keep hearing these mysterious references to things that happened, but I have no idea what they are.

Speaking as a newbie, i'd love to hear about these 'AVEN legends' you folks speak of.

The borg invasion can be explained by Am. I too would like to hear about it. *sits in the thread waiting for Am*

As for Casper, well I am a Ghost, and I like being friendly, thus Puri: the friendly Borg Ghost. I used to be just a Ghost, till Amcan assimilated me one day and the rest is history.

Good story, and i quite enjoyed reading it, As i have been curious about the whole cake thing.

Didn't ask about it though, as i thought; Hey, who doesn't like cake?

The borg invasion can be explained by Am. I too would like to hear about it. *sits in the thread waiting for Am*

As for Casper, well I am a Ghost, and I like being friendly, thus Puri: the friendly Borg Ghost. I used to be just a Ghost, till Amcan assimilated me one day and the rest is history.

I am here. Esssentially once upon a time in 2005 I believe it was a cashew nut by the name of the evil cashew became a borg. To celebrate this fact she changed her avatar to a borg nut (which I think can be seen on the cashew gallery). So the nut nad the penguin went forth and did assimilate other who adopted borg avatars too. And gradually a wave of borg avatars swept AVEN. I tlast about a month. I think...

I am here. Esssentially once upon a time in 2005 I believe it was a cashew nut by the name of the evil cashew became a borg. To celebrate this fact she changed her avatar to a borg nut (which I think can be seen on the cashew gallery). So the nut nad the penguin went forth and did assimilate other who adopted borg avatars too. And gradually a wave of borg avatars swept AVEN. I tlast about a month. I think...

Thanks Am. Great story telling. ^_^

The Evil Cashew

HAHAHAHA oh god i remember that *wipes tear* ah the good old days.

yes. it always starts with msn i htink amcan? and hten we leak it here? Either way you "assimilated" me and i started a borg avatar craze XD

which then.. (if i am not mistaken) led to us trying to assimilate aven with nanopobed filled purple bananas (which then became muffins, cake and anythign else made wiht them) so we could conscript poeple into our "GOMA" group?

*snickers* man the good old days.

Gallery. OH geeze is my avatar gallery still up?! i htink i have like 4 pages on photobucket of avatars.....

OH man Ammy we SOO need to do another installment of "Captain Penguin and Officer Nut!"

(even though i never finished hte last one *ahem* cough *ahem* )

Cashew

*Becomes very frightened at idea of Borg invasion, especially as he was last seen riding a Federation starship into the middle of a cake fight, followed by a Borgified ghostie!* :P

I think that was around the time that I decided I HAD TO redecorate my bathroom with purple. Up until then it had never occured to me.

I remember how HARD it was to find a purple shower curtain, and that the search finally led me to a website that sold ONLY purple items. (I have lost the link since then.)

I think I got infiltrated somehow or other, even though I don't THINK I was ever assimilated all the way. I only ate one teeny little piece of a stolen PB.

Wait. ... ??

Where the hell did that purple armband come from??? How long has that thing been there?

-GB

The Evil Cashew

I think i assimilated you gbird. i used to have a list of the poeple... Do you remember geting a pm from me saying "welcome to GOMA"? or something like that.

cuz if you did then you were assimilated.

Cash

I tlast about a month. I think...

What...it's still going strong light years after!!

I'm surprised no one have borg'ed the :cake: yet

OH geeze is my avatar gallery still up?! i htink i have like 4 pages on photobucket of avatars.....

Where is it to be found? I'd like to see.

I think you should do a photo cashew, or a real cashew. And have little pipe cleaner legs.

HAHAHAHA oh god i remember that *wipes tear* ah the good old days.

yes. it always starts with msn i htink amcan? and hten we leak it here? Either way you "assimilated" me and i started a borg avatar craze XD

which then.. (if i am not mistaken) led to us trying to assimilate aven with nanopobed filled purple bananas (which then became muffins, cake and anythign else made wiht them) so we could conscript poeple into our "GOMA" group?

*snickers* man the good old days.

Gallery. OH geeze is my avatar gallery still up?! i htink i have like 4 pages on photobucket of avatars.....

OH man Ammy we SOO need to do another installment of "Captain Penguin and Officer Nut!"

(even though i never finished hte last one *ahem* cough *ahem* )

Cashew

I think your gallery is still there to admired.

And yes yes we do.

• 2 years later...

*Bump* we need to keep a note of this one...please... :lol:

*Thanks for posting the link on Fb ;) *

Archived