Digital Spy forums

Eddie7

So I'm a regular reader of the General Discussion forum on Digital Spy, even though I don't actually read myself.

I've noticed over the past year though that asexuality tends to come up a lot over there. In fact, it was reading a thread about it over there that first put me onto the idea.

Mostly, my curiosity has got the better of me, and I'm wondering if any of the people regularly defending asexuality over there (there are the same handful who tend to in each thread) are actually people from over here.

The latest thread that turned into an asexuality discussion can be found here.

Whether or not they are AVEN members or not, they seem to be doing a rather job. Given the size of the forum, the number of people making stupid comments over there seems to be quite low compared to elsewhere. A lot of people are seemingly supportive and curious though, which can only be a good thing.

The latest thread that turned into an asexuality discussion can be found here.

That was an interesting read. Thanks for linking.

Yeah, I've seen stuff on the internet where asexuality is thought of more positively too, which is good. Certainly a bit of a refresher from all the "what the hell is wrong with them?!" stuff you tend to see a lot.

Most open minded people are accepting of asexuality, it's just on the internet it can be hard to find open minded people. Digital Spy appear to be one of the sites that seem to have more open minded people.

Archived