Should I be sad?

JustJudy

Well I'm not! Today is my birthday, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to... but I don't want to. OMG I've been alive for 52 years! and I'm happy, I'm physically alone (took the day off work) but my family has called today; they all live in other states, Texas is NOT big enough for me AND my family, nor for my ex husbands...even one of them called me today. I just wanted to tell any "youngsters" who might be reading this section that there is life, happiness, and love even when you are "older than dirt"! hahahaha I love my life, my family (at a distance), my dog, my home, my yard, my job and I have God to thank for all, thank you God.

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday. I turned 44 on Friday the 26th. My co-workers did a little party for me.

lol, 52's not old at all! My mom's 55 and she still runs in triathalons (including the Ironman in Florida) and recently hiked the AT. And just recently she found true love too, so I do believe that there is a lot to look forward to in life. I think you're only old when you have to be put in a reitrement home! ^_^

Well I'm not! Today is my birthday, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to... but I don't want to. OMG I've been alive for 52 years! and I'm happy, I'm physically alone (took the day off work) but my family has called today; they all live in other states, Texas is NOT big enough for me AND my family, nor for my ex husbands...even one of them called me today. I just wanted to tell any "youngsters" who might be reading this section that there is life, happiness, and love even when you are "older than dirt"! hahahaha I love my life, my family (at a distance), my dog, my home, my yard, my job and I have God to thank for all, thank you God.

Happy birthday to me!

Glad you had a great day and hope you enjoyed as much reverse calorie :cake: as you wanted!

Archived