NEW Orientation Poll

Amcan

What is your romantic orientation?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your romantic orientation?

• Hetero-romantic
    • Homo-romantic
    • Bi-Romantic
    • A-Romantic
    • Pan-Romantic
    • Other (please state in comments)
    • Changing (please state in comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

Pan.. *dons goat legs and horns, galavanting about with a panflute*

Panromantic for me :)

More on the hetero- side, but if I were to find the right female... ya know :)

I would say pan-demi-romantic applies to me. I'm more leaning to A-romantic, but on romantic days (that is, when I think of romantic relationships), I think of me as pan-romantic. I don't care about the gender (if any) the person I fall in love with has, I rather see the mind of them, if we share ideas and ideals (or not, maybe that's interesting), and since I have not really experience in romantic relationships/I am most of the time rather a-romantic, I keep an open mind!

• 2 weeks later...
the Lady Ashuko

I think demi-romantic should be an option. :D

Me too.

I used to categorize myself as biromantic, but now I'm doubting. I had been getting lots of squishes, which really just amounted to me wanting to hang out and talk to that person a bunch, but even those feelings went away fairly quickly. I thought that these were my squishes, but since I despise kissing and what-not and recently (within the past year) stopped pursuing romantic relationships altogether, I've started reevaluating. Now I'm not even sure if I ever was "romantic" or just wanting to get to know people as friends.

demi-pan-romantic

so I just filled in other, seeing as I have no romantic feelings until I've been around the person/people I'm with for a good amount of time :3

never odd or even

:mellow: i havent a clue :ph34r:

sometimes i think i'm aromantic, others romantic,and any hairy attachment in between....

• 2 weeks later...
estrella fugaz

I answered other because I'm questioning between hetero-romantic and bi-romantic.

I'm bi-romantic but I could also be panromantic. Maybe one day I'll fall in love with someone beyond male/female gender, then I will know it for sure.

i couldn't be any more aromantic if i tried....

I'm pretty sure I voted pan-romantic, since that's what suits what I feel. However, I'm rethinking and wondering if "Other" was the better option for me, since it really isn't as simple as that.

Benjfcarter

Very, very heteroromantic. To the point that I suspect that my desire for romantic relationship is about as strong as most people's sex drive.

AndrewGyne

I voted Other ... as in androromantic. AVEN gives me the opportunity to self-identify with as much specificity as possible ... and since I self-identify as a male androgyne ... my romantic orientation is androromantic (one who is predominantly attracted to biomales).

If I were to self-identify as male ... then my orientation would be homoromantic.

2036d1297806174-bromance.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Other - gray-romantic with a tendency somewhere between aromantic (more closely) and heteromantic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the moment at least, I identify as aromantic.

Have always been heteromantic and it's always been quite a problem. The romantic part kept me from realizing that I just actually didn't like sexual relationships instead of just not being good at them.

Juniper Tree

This is indeed, a better orientation poll. But I'm still stuck as to what to put. I might know soon though.

Archived