ZORRO!

Out of the night,

When the full moon is bright,

Comes the horseman known as Zorro.

This bold renegade

Carves a "Z" with his blade,

A "Z" that stands for Zorro.

Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,

Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.

He is polite,

But the wicked take flight

When they catch the sight of Zorro.

He’s friend of the weak,

And the poor and the meek,

This very unique senor Zorro.

Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,

Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.

Zorro, Zorro, Zorro, Zorro, Zorro

zorro3.jpg

Mimicking Sanity

I'm a fan of Sherlock Holmes and Poirot, but they're also characters in novels.

Heh.

I'm a fan of Sherlock Holmes and Poirot, but they're also characters in novels.

Heh.

Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes?

sherlock-rathbone.jpg

David Suchet as Hercule Poirot?

poirot230.jpg

Kwai Chang Caine. (Played by David Carradine)

The original Kung Fu series.

I still like the car from Knight Rider! It was much better looking, and a better actor, than David Hasslehoff!

I don't think I have any specific 'favourites' in pretty much anything.

There are characters I prefer over others, but generally I'll just have like a top three or something.

Sherlock Holmes was Godly.

I will say that.

Though I don't really like movies or whatnot, I prefer the stories (the ones sir A.C. Doyle wrote).

Another one I like is Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass (awesome anime series).

Itachi and Sasuke from Naruto (Itachi even more so than before since his past was revealed).

House is cool, but... something. There's something iffy about him that's the problem.

Deja vu sorry.

I get it a lot.

Though not in any meaningful way.

Uhh...

Jack!!

Samurai Jack (the character and the show) rocked.

(He gets his own little paragraph.)

That's all I can think of I think...

As a child it was Mr Spock of Star Trek. No emotion, logical, seemed to always have the answers.

mrspock.jpg

Guest DiscoBison

Steve Austin, the $6million dollar man. So much so that when running in my school sports day aged 5, I ran 'in slow motion' believing that I would be going as fast as The Bionic Man :redface:

Mimicking Sanity
Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes?

David Suchet as Hercule Poirot?

Yes, and yes. :D

Basil Rathbone was a good Sherlock Holmes, as was Jeremy Brett.

This is a toughie. I watch a lot of reality shows so all mine are real people.

Uh... I seriously can't think of any.

Well, if I go all the way back when I was 5, then Goofy!

I liked Spock too, for many of the same reasons that I liked Kwai Chang Caine. The funny things is that I saw Kung Fu first. My parents wouldn't let me watch Star Trek when it first came out, so I didn't see it until much later when I lived in my own place and finally saw the reruns.

I don't remember Champion the wonder horse, but I was a big fan of Fury. I even had his special Breyer model.

-GB

Spock is definitely a fave, although I didn't see the show the first time around---only in re-runs.

I would have to say Red Skelton is at the top of my list. The first time I ever saw a TV it was showing a Red Skelton sketch. I was only 5 and was totally mesmerized by the TV itself. Amazing! (It was at a neighbor's house. We didn't have one.) On top of that awe, was this funny man who made me laugh hysterically. He said his name was "Clem Kadidlehopper". And then, "Freddie the Freeloader". And then he immitated two seagulls, "Gertrude" and "Heathcliff"........

I was going to say Ralph Hinkley but Harpo's Gookie beat me to it. Other favorites:

Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes

David Suchet's Hercule Poirot

Tony Shalhoub's Adrian Monk

Dr Who!

I like Dr Who as well. Do you like one of the Doctors in particular? I've always liked the 4th Doctor played by Tom Baker.

t_baker.jpg

potentialsurvivor

I have to agree with the Doctor Who, and the Spock references, they get the potentialsurvivor stamp of approval, though the Doctor is more of a recent appreciation... I watched it as a kid, but never got into it.

The nerd captains Kirk and Picard probably shaped my childhood as much as Mr Spock though... so they get the combined win.

Guest disjointed

champion the wonderhorse was set in coboy times america there was a young lad called ricky and his two best mates where champion the wonderhorse and an alsation called rebel

not saying I am old but the programme was in black and white ..I'm 44 so why does watching programmes in black and white make me feel like a founding father :wacko:

As a child it was Mr Spock of Star Trek. No emotion, logical, seemed to always have the answers.

mrspock.jpg

I definately liked Mr. Spock. He was the "reason" I watched Star trek. I do like Logic, and reason and non-emotion. He wasn't my hero but he was one of my favorites on tv. I only wished I could of had his ears. I really liked his ears. It would of been so cool to of went to school with Mr. Spock Ears.

But as I said before my all time HERO was ZORRO. I even had a home made version of the Zorro outfit complete with rubber sword, that I wore everywhere.

37426.jpg

Mr. Spock, of course and captain Kirk as well. They were admirable companions together ! :rolleyes: And my favourite actor is Antonio Banderas...

Archived