Asexual Patient on Australian hospital drama "All Saints"

Parth

I meant to post this earlier but it doesn't really matter.

They are showing repeats of All Saints on television during the afternoon, and the other day there was an episode with a bitter old lady who is in hospital. She gets diagnosed with some sexually transmitted disease (can't remember what).

She is incredulous, because she has "never been with a man".

She did, however, travel the world with her best female friend, and she adds, "before you say it, nothing deviant happened".

So there is an old asexual lady. She is, however, portrayed as a bitter old spinster.

The disease turned out to be caught when the two ladies drank some cow's blood as part of some ritual in Africa or India (not sure which). The blood carried the disease and it is revealed her friend is found dead from the same disease.

Anyway, just thought I would add this.

Guest back_slash123

I always wanted there to be an asexual doctor on scrubs because I would like to hear what jd's internal monlouge about the character would sond like but that hope is crushed seeing as how scrubs ended

I always wanted there to be an asexual doctor on scrubs because I would like to hear what jd's internal monlouge about the character would sond like but that hope is crushed seeing as how scrubs ended

Still at least one more season yet..

Archived