Upcoming channel 5 sex documentary

SuXEed

Heading up to London shortly to do an interview for a documentary about sex. No clue what I'll be asked and suchlike, but they phoned me up Wednesday, had my details as one of the people worked on Jeremy Kyle. Only a minute or two of it will actually make the final cut (unless I actually become interesting for the first time, like, everrrr), but it is publicity I guess. Well, not really, who watches Channel 5? :P Just thought I'd let you all know, and I'll keep you posted on how it goes/when it's aired.

Channel 5... Will it be aired in the US, or is it just in England, UK? Yes, do keep us posted on it. I'd like to hear how it goes, as I'm sure others on here will too. :D

I think just here in the UK, no clue if the US gets Channel Five, though probably not. I leave in 20 minutes, I'm soiling myself to be honest XD Never travelled to London alone before.

P.s. I can't find my friggin hair straighteners anywhere

Well, I wish you luck with it then. ^_^ Is there a way you can get it on youtube once everything is done and put together? I don't know, just something you can consider doing or perhaps looking into.

XTriformisX

I don't ever really watch channel 5, but I'll try to catch this when there's more details.  ^_^  Channel 5 do alot of sex stuff as far as I know, 'bout time they added asexuality in there.

Sorry puri, no can do, all I can record on is VHS. Wouldn't know about channel 5, never watched it. After the interview today they asked if I'd watch the show, and I said 'yeah, so now Channel Five will get it's first viewer'. OUUUUCH!

It went ok. Asked similar stuff to Jeremy Kyle, have I done anything with a girl, do I masturbate, am I happy with how I am, what are asexuals etc, and also asked which celebrity females I think are pretty, which came out of the blue. Nobody would know who Emilie Autumn or Cristina Scabbia are so I just listed some actresses with pretty faces. I have no clue what will be kept in and edited out.

I made sure to stress that I am not representative of the asexual community. I gave wide scope to my definition of asexual, mentioned most asexuals are perfectly content with their sexuality, and that some even enjoy sex regularly for the physical sensations. Hopefully that stuff WILL be kept in. The working title of the show is 'High Maintenance Sex Lives', and basically follows four people about and intersperses things with small interview sections with other people. It'll be a series, unsure which show i'll be on. At least my hair wasn't as bad as on JK.

Got lost in London though, shit scary.

*looks forward to the show*

Thanks for volunteering and congratulations. :cake:

Perhaps the asexy portion will be copied in a 'net-friendly format to share. Yay!

:vis:

Oh that's ok, just a thought you know. However, hope they do leave that stuff on too.

I watch the channel five that airs here in the US. It doesn't include any documentaries of any sorts, unless Family Guy becomes a documentary for families, showing ways on how not to raise a family. :lol:

Anyway, so you're one of the four people? Are there other asexuals or are you the only A? From the sounds of it though, you probably are the only one.

Getting lost anywhere is scary, hope it doesn't happen again. ^_^

Oh that's ok, just a thought you know. However, hope they do leave that stuff on too.

I watch the channel five that airs here in the US. It doesn't include any documentaries of any sorts, unless Family Guy becomes a documentary for families, showing ways on how not to raise a family. :lol:

Anyway, so you're one of the four people? Are there other asexuals or are you the only A? From the sounds of it though, you probably are the only one.

Getting lost anywhere is scary, hope it doesn't happen again. ^_^

Ah no, I'm not one of the four. Originally I was planned to be, but they changed their mind and found someone else. I only found out I was planned to be one of the four on the day. I'm just in an interview segment. Also, I'm the only asexual, so I tried to represent the asexual community as best I could as well as myself.

I made sure to stress that I am not representative of the asexual community.

That'll be cut out. Pound to a penny.

I think just here in the UK, no clue if the US gets Channel Five, though probably not.

sure we can't even get channel 5 over here :) (we get the other 4 terrestrial stations of the UK)

Dame du Lac
I think just here in the UK, no clue if the US gets Channel Five, though probably not.

sure we can't even get channel 5 over here :) (we get the other 4 terrestrial stations of the UK)

Parts of England can't get channel 5, at least not clearly. You're not really missing out on much.

emmarainbow

Parts of England can't get channel 5, at least not clearly. You're not really missing out on much.

Really not, I can think of nothing I've ever watched on it except out of complete boredom. Even then, I can't.

:) First reason to honestly watch channel 5 then!

How's the documentary going? Did they include the stuff you went over or is it too early to know what they will include and what they will leave out?

Too early, I'll only find out when it is broadcasted. If I had a tenner, I'd bet it was mostly the talk about masturbation :\ Don't worry people, my cynicism has returned. They haven't phoned to say when it'll be yet.

Archived