Conference

AVENguy

Not that we're not already working on T-shirts, a book and a documentary, but I thought I'd go ahead and throw out the idea of starting to plan some sort of conference for next year (about right if we want to plan in time to have everything w/ space, etc. set up.) I bring it up jsut because after next year I'll have graduated and won't have access to all the nifty free rooms etc that campus life provides. I don't know how many people are interested, or how many could pheasibly drag themselves to connecticut (or wherever else) from wherever in the country/world, but I thought it would be worth putting out there (even if we can get 20 people we could have some really useful dicsussions...)

I'd find a way to go if quite a few people could make it. I've never gone traveling completely alone before though... it makes me nervious. Maybe I could drag a friend along or something...

VivreEstEsperer

I could definitely get to Conneticut! New england rocks :) thatd be awesome.

Kate

• 2 weeks later...

I could set up a phone conference :) Itd be a 1-800 number so no one has to worry about long distance.... if ya want. also dont be afraid to message ne on one of the many IM clients I have specified below ;)

Does anybody in the UK fancy an asexual get-together here? I'm in the north but can easily travel...

I'd be interested, but please, don't let me organise anything. I'd have to see what time I could have away from work and the status of the bank balance too...

~Coral

Archived