Anyone in Boston or New York wanna be famous?

AVENguy

Some very cool reporters are looking to interview a-folk in either New York or Boston. One's a personal friend of mine doing an independent project, the other is a fairly established freelance reporter named Sylvia Westphal. I just had an interview with her and she's very nice and a-positive. Post here if you're interested.

I live kinda sorta near Boston. What's it going to be about?

I also live kinda close to Boston, but I'd like to know what I'd be getting myself into before I say anything for sure. :)

~Aspen

You want to be careful, because you don't know if this might be some kind of "joke" article, or something... Like, the writer might think it's funny, or not real, or have preconceived ideas, or write things that are not complimentary... such as, "what, can't get a date?" & stuff... Gotta be careful with that one.

You want to be careful, because you don't know if this might be some kind of "joke" article, or something... Like, the writer might think it's funny, or not real, or have preconceived ideas, or write things that are not complimentary... such as, "what, can't get a date?" & stuff... Gotta be careful with that one.

Well, if it's one of AVENguy's friends, I somehow doubt it.

Well, AVENguy did say that he knows one of the reporters as a personal friend, and had a good interview with the other. I don't think these particular interviewers warrant that much suspicion.

If the article comes out, do yah think we can read it online? Maybe have a link to it, or something?

I live in NY. Course its Albany, NY, not the city. But its kinda close. Either way, I'm already an international star 8) or at least I will be when the Discovery thing airs :wink: I hope we get our tapes soon. I have requests out the ying yang for copies.

The first reporter is David Martin, who I've known for four years and who's definitely trustworthy and really nice. I interviewed with him and it went really well. The second is Sylvia Westphalt from New Scientist Magazine, who I've also interviewed with and who's also very nice and basically interested in hearing the topic of asexuality explained from different perspectives.

Archived