The Androgynous Look

Sammie

I'm on the right in the black. Sadly you can't see my face in this one. To the left is my friend Evelyn. She's also going through transition.

4840_524606846943_43200942_31254863_1038370_n.jpg

KayleeSaeihr

Bicycle Polo?

CiaraGnosis

what about jim morrison; in his younger years?

or the character the crow?

:D

everyone in this thread is so amazing c:

Okay, probably in truth just pretty rather than truly androgynous, although he has been mistaken for a girl on occasions. But if we're on the subject of girly Asians, how about AAA's Nishi? Of whom, if I was sexual, my opinion would probably be something in the nature of, "I'd hit that." :D :wub:

nishi231.jpg

The clothes give it away, but look at those lips! They look so womanly. He's adorable!!

agness-deyn-hair.jpg

Agyness Deyn

Quite possibly my favorite high fashion model in the entire universe.

AgynessSP0704_468x783.jpg

I want to raid her closet just as much as I want to raid her fashion sense.

Agyness-Deyn_2.jpg

Probably one of the hardest to guess.

Bill Kaulitz

bill_kaulitz_1198632054.jpg

When my brother first saw a picture of him, he said and I quote,"Jesus, that girl is fiiione!"

I think it's the guyliner.

Grapefruit
I love this thread! I love the androgynous...well, I actually love the male look! I love dressing like a man (I'm a woman, by the way). Men's clothes are for me prettier, more practical and functional. Women's clothes are so girly, pink, uncomfortable, etc.

I only have one problem. My bosom is a bit large (I'm a 36B), and that really bothers me, I hate it. I wish I were flat-chested. I have even considered surgery to reduce my bosom size. Meanwhile, does anyone here know how to effectively conceal/flatten the chest area for someone with a 36B bosom?

You can buy really great chest binders at underworks [link]. Style 997, 983, and 998 seem to be the best ones. Extremely popular with ftms.

Grapefruit said:
ke25 said:

ok

You can buy really great chest binders at underworks [link]. Style 997, 983, and 998 seem to be the best ones. Extremely popular with ftms.

ok

I would post Prince, but he seems to sue anyone who does more than utter his name on the internet.

I love this thread! I love the androgynous...well, I actually love the male look! I love dressing like a man (I'm a woman, by the way). Men's clothes are for me prettier, more practical and functional. Women's clothes are so girly, pink, uncomfortable, etc.

I only have one problem. My bosom is a bit large (I'm a 36B), and that really bothers me, I hate it. I wish I were flat-chested. I have even considered surgery to reduce my bosom size. Meanwhile, does anyone here know how to effectively conceal/flatten the chest area for someone with a 36B bosom?

I've heard about their binders before, they're supposed to be really good.

When I dress like a guy, I like the Frog bra from Title Nine It's like a regular sports bra, but it really pushes everything down and flattens it out. (I'm a 34B)

When I dress like a guy, I like the Frog bra from Title Nine It's like a regular sports bra, but it really pushes everything down and flattens it out. (I'm a 34B)

Oh, yeah, the frog bra is good. It is inexpensive and not uncomfortable. It is Title Nine's squisher bra, and quite popular.

Okay, probably in truth just pretty rather than truly androgynous, although he has been mistaken for a girl on occasions. But if we're on the subject of girly Asians, how about AAA's Nishi? Of whom, if I was sexual, my opinion would probably be something in the nature of, "I'd hit that." :D :wub:

nishi231.jpg

The clothes give it away, but look at those lips! They look so womanly. He's adorable!!

OH MY LORD! :o

....blazer........check shirt....tie....full lips..... *explodes*

:wub: *squeeks*

agness-deyn-hair.jpg

Agyness Deyn

That is super awesome!

must...resist...temptation... to post... picture...of my new... androgynous... hair.

GooberPeaAndMe
agness-deyn-hair.jpg

Agyness Deyn

That is super awesome!

must...resist...temptation... to post... picture...of my new... androgynous... hair.

Resistance is futile. Show nao plz.

Wow, Sammie. Where do you find those?

A, that gives me another change to advertise the wonderful: Genderfork.com

I've heard about their binders before, they're supposed to be really good.

36C here and kind of jealous at those of us who can actually bind effectively.

I've tried binding, but it just felt so uncomfortable. It was ineffective and I hate any tight clothing anyway so this really made me feel trapped. I finally decided hiding my breasts isn't part of my gender-identity. I'll have to be as kick-ass genderdynamic (that's my new catch-word) as I can be, breasts and all. Sending of contradicitng gender signals can be as fun as trying to send of none at all.

green pumpkin
3570757958_e07991a402.jpg

Could you post the username for the flickr account?

SilverCandleKid

Am I the only one who thought of Sia?

sia.jpg

My favorite:

2566_by_sia.jpg

pe-sia.jpg

sia-civil-page.jpg

sia-mural.jpg

And of course, Ellen page:

page.jpg

ellen_page-1-hard_candy_movie.jpg

7903-ellen-page-720020.jpg

ellen_page_juno.gif

I'd call her more tomboy then androgynous. She's obviously female. She does look very kick ass.

SilverCandleKid

Okay, never mind then.

it's okay! feel free to post pictures of awesome looking boyish girls. I'm sure we all appreciate them. :)

For example, I find this one unusual and awesome:

3122272565_94508a05d9.jpg

KayleeSaeihr

I would say I want to look like Ellen Page...but that might be a little creepy. So I won't say it.

It would be awesome of you looked like Ellen Page. Perhaps her look suits your personality?

heck, who wouldn't want to look that good?

ellen%20page.jpg

While we're talking of awesome boyish girls, how about Winona Rider with a short haircut?

winona_ryder.jpg

I wouldn't want to look like either of them though. I'd choose someone more andro, like Sarah Bettens

Sarah%20Bettens.jpg

Though really, girlish looking guys fascinate me much more then tomboyish girls.

I'm back on topic: androgyny!

andro1.png

And more of the gorgeous Charlie. (link) I would love to look like that. Awesome.

andro2j.png

Suits. I LOVe suits.

andro3.png

andro4.png

andro6.png

And I came across this picture, which is kinda off-topic, but just really cool:

andro5.png

Archived