The Androgynous Look

Sammie

NigelFt pointed me in the direction of some awesome girls and in-betweens showing of their male side. (link)

While some make a suit look super-femme, some of them are very androgynous.

ellenpage2.jpg

honorees_52.jpg

jenny1.jpg

K.D. Lang

“I don’t feel like a woman, and I don’t feel like a man; I feel like both, simultaneously. Suits help me achieve some kind of balance, because I have a very voluptous, womanly shaped body — a Botticelli sort of body — and I have a mind and an emotional self somewhere in the middle.”

K.D.-Lang-331x499.jpgK.D.-Lang-4.jpg

Shame about the death stick.

Is that a real-live Racoon?

Is that a real-live Racoon?

Haha, yes, yes it is. He was so sweet....and he had these little hands. I'm a bit of an animal lover, but my Aunt and Uncle rehabilitate "wild" animals they find as babies.

I know what that's like. Trying to shop for the type of shirts I like (Normal shirts!) in the women's clothing departments is hopeless. Women's sizes fit me better, but with women's clothes it often feels like you're only getting half of what you paid for because of the skimpynes. Shirts are too tight in places, they have wavy designs that come up too much and don't get me started on the sparkly, dangling things known as clothing accessories that I personally dislike and have failed to find a purpose for. lol The worst thing though? oh yes, that hidden cleavage of doom!

Yes.

Me:

img_254.jpg

asq3.jpg

Gratuitous Keanu:

27big.jpg

(there's a photo floating out there of him in drag, but I cannot find it.)

I'm often mistaken for a girl when people see from the sides or from behind as I'm very slim and pale. My face is a little too masculine to pass very easily though. I have been told I have a lot of feminine traits though such as being slightly obsessive over my looks and a general distaste for getting dirty and an avoidance of sports. No offence to any women out there who like to indulge in such things! :P

2009042021865.jpg

I'm in love with Melanie Valera or "Tender Forever".

tender4ever_rhett1.jpg

1427895544_l.jpg

2455922879_57443db25f.jpg

Sammie posted Ellen Page, she's my Hollywood crush ever since Hard Candy. :wub:

Has Katz been posted?

athensboyschoir.jpg

So I'm not really that androgynous looking (much to my own sadness), but tomorrow I'm going to Pride Prom and am going for the pants look (as opposed to the dress look) and I thought this picture was mildly androgynous looking. Perhaps I'll get mistaken for a skinny gay boy tomorrow night! Hahaha, oh, I only wish.

2009-11-1323-30-53916.jpg

It's only the top. Perhaps I'll get pictures tomorrow and post more.

So I'm not really that androgynous looking (much to my own sadness), but tomorrow I'm going to Pride Prom and am going for the pants look (as opposed to the dress look) and I thought this picture was mildly androgynous looking. Perhaps I'll get mistaken for a skinny gay boy tomorrow night! Hahaha, oh, I only wish.

HOLY SHIT...

:wub: :wub:

Definitely!!

Wow ... with a nice dark jacket, that is amazing !

:wub: :wub:

Thirded ... :wub:

I know what that's like. Trying to shop for the type of shirts I like (Normal shirts!) in the women's clothing departments is hopeless. Women's sizes fit me better, but with women's clothes it often feels like you're only getting half of what you paid for because of the skimpynes. Shirts are too tight in places, they have wavy designs that come up too much and don't get me started on the sparkly, dangling things known as clothing accessories that I personally dislike and have failed to find a purpose for. lol The worst thing though? oh yes, that hidden cleavage of doom!

Yes.

Me:

img_254.jpg

asq3.jpg

Gratuitous Keanu:

27big.jpg

(there's a photo floating out there of him in drag, but I cannot find it.)

You're cute! :blush:

And I've been looking for that pic too... I don't know what it is about Keanu... but if I could look like a guy, or more like one.. I would sooo pick looking like him! LOL.

Thanks!

And I've been looking for that pic too... I don't know what it is about Keanu... but if I could look like a guy, or more like one.. I would sooo pick looking like him! LOL.

Same here.

Thanks!

Same here.

You're very welcome! :cake:

pawprint prettysure

Those Dazed pictures, my first reaction was "TATTOOS! AWESOME!" and after a little while of admiring the tattoos, I was thinking "oh... almost naked people... BUT TATTOOS!" :P

Also... I can't believe I didn't think of posting this before!

lils.jpg

Those Dazed pictures, my first reaction was "TATTOOS! AWESOME!" and after a little while of admiring the tattoos, I was thinking "oh... almost naked people... BUT TATTOOS!" :P

My first reaction was 'eye makeup!'

Mine was "nipples"

Mine was "nipples"

Mine was the opinion that I find neither of them even remotely beautiful.

Mine was "nipples"

Mine was the opinion that I find neither of them even remotely beautiful.

I agree with you.

Arborist Wolf

Awww, Linzys, you're adorable! Such a great facial structure. <3

loljb.png

This was the one day I decided to spike my hair up, before I decided I abhor having crusty-goey junk in my hair. lol

n63120152114163122002.jpg

And this is about a year ago.

You look way cool, Bat. 8)

Awww, Linzys, you're adorable! Such a great facial structure. <3

Linzys is always awesome.

This was the one day I decided to spike my hair up, before I decided I abhor having crusty-goey junk in my hair. lol

In the sixties, we called it "greasy kid stuff", but I grew tired of it soon, too.

*loves your hairstyle*

Mine was "nipples"

My first reaction was laughing at how only the nipples are censored with that tiny black bar, leaving me wondering what's so offensive about a damn nipple.

Archived