so are u a Virgin or Non-Virgin Asexual?

naelNY

16 year old, virgin, allthough i have had the oportunity to have sex, ive refused, it just creeps me out...

tourmaline20

21 year old asexy virgin. Have considered having sex just to see what all the fuss is about, but some times I can get my mind over how repulsive I find it, other times the mere thought makes me feel sick to my stomach. Guess whatever partner I'm with has to catch me when I've got an open mind and am feeling reckless and spontaneous! O_o If I could have my way, I'd be a virgin all my life, but I'm a very romantic person and finding a partner who will love me without lusting after me will be very difficult. :/

"16 year old, virgin, allthough i have had the oportunity to have sex, ive refused, it just creeps me out... " Good for you. Don't let anyone pressure you into doing things. If you're asexual, that's a good reason, but even if you're not asexual, 16 is still pretty young to start having sex. (You can tell I'm middle aged, huh?)

22-year-old virgin, although not for too much longer. I'm getting married at the end of August. We're both staying virgins until then, but I'm willing to experiment and I want to make him happy. I've told him though: I can't make any promises that I'm gonna enjoy it in any other way than making him feel good.

In three months time I'll be a 30 years old virgin.

Sometimes I feel curious and wonder if I shouldn't at least try sex, like wondering if you should try a new food you think you won't like, if only to make sure you don't like it. However I couldn't possibly enter a relationship just to satisfy my curiosity and I can't just try to pick someone up, I'm too scared of creeps and diseases (even with the use of protection).

I'm not repulsed by sex though (at least not in theory), so maybe someday if I fall in love with someone who is sexual, I'll really want to try it, but most of the time I'm much more curious about science or crafts than sex :)

Virgin although I am hungry for romance and cuddles! :(

19 years old, im not a virgin and havent been since i was 16. i used to think about sex till i actually had it. and it wasnt just a bad experience that made me not interested in it, ive had sex a few times with different ppl. it just doesnt interest me

24, now a non-virgin (which sort of surprises me, actually). But it's all good.

Non-virgin here, although the concept of virginity is a weird one...

I gotta say though, I wouldn't be so judgmental of people who change. Like these omnivores you mentioned that become vegan - that's a decision that people make, and I don't see why that's a problem. As long as they're not preaching or being judgmental of others who haven't made the same choice.

sackofpotatoes
Well, I'm a 20-year old, virgin, predominantly homo-romantic asexual.

I want a relationship, not interested at all in kids though (possibly even less than in sex). Whether I will ever have on is another story entirely.

But I suspect you are looking for responses from older, more experienced people, so I'm probably not of much help!

20 year old gay asexual romanticly inclined. non vergin lost my verginity at 10 unfortianatly lived as an out gay person since age 13

26, virgin. Doesn't bother me as much as it did. I do like affection (cuddles, sleeping with someone etc) but also really, really treasure my freedom and lack of any real responsibility so I will likely remain so for a long, long time.

I've read that sex is something you simply must have before you die. But to me that's like saying I must ride Kingda Ka, the biggest rollercoaster in the world in New Jersey before I die.

Actually I think Kingda Ka would be a LOT more fun, without the embarrassing anti-climax.

Cloudy_Chaos

19, virgin, and planning to stay that way. Like someone stated earlier a hug and maybe a kiss, I'll be fine with that I dont need anything more

25 year old virgin and asexual here. I don't care if I do or don't have sex

I was a virgin until I was 50 and now I'm not and that surprised me more than anyone!!!! I did it because I love him very much, but I don't get much out of it, except knowing that it feels nice for him. He has even suggested we don't do it because he says I don't get much out of it, and so he can't get that much out of it either, but surprisingly for me I want to keep trying in case things improve. He says I am not at all like other women he has slept with.

I'm 25, male and a virgin. I highly doubt that I'll ever have sex.

25 year old non-virgin asexual. Over 2 years now since I last had sex. I lost my virginity at 17, late by some people's standards, had just a very few boyfriends, who I had sex with because 'duh, that's what you do'. I didn't discover my true asexuality until I began to think about what exactly I was doing, physically :blink::blink::blink: and couldn't think of any good reason to keep doing it... (obviously I am indifferent, not repulsed)

But to me that's like saying I must ride Kingda Ka, the biggest rollercoaster in the world in New Jersey before I die.

Actually I think Kingda Ka would be a LOT more fun, without the embarrassing anti-climax.

Oh yeah. Rollercoasters are much much better than sex. Though there is an embarrassing photo of you on the way out with your face flapping around in the G-force ;)

Suntory Time
18 years old and a virgin, planning on staying that way.

Ditto.

hi! i'm new but my english isn't so good, i'm a spanish speaker but i have some problems with posts in spanish, anyway i'll try to make you understand me xD... uhmmm so... about the post... i'm 15 and virgin ^^

pawprint prettysure

I'm 23, gay asexual and not a virgin. I've had sex with men although never got any pleasure from it. At times I thought something was wrong with me because I found sex boring.

At first I thought I might be bisexual, but finally realized I really don't find men attractive at all. I do admit, there are some handsome guys but I could never date any of them. Women are "my thing".

About asexuality... I actually came across the term maybe about a year ago or so. And it felt right. And saying I am homosexual asexual feels right. I've finally foung the right box to which I fit in ;) :P

Oh, and welcome to AVEN :cake:

Flying Hazels

20 year old Virgin, People i know have told me they have been sexually active with other people I know. And I often wonder how it escalates to that??? Definately an asexual, I have never been intimate with anyone and have often been told by people that girls have told them they find me attractive, but, I'm almost certain my asexual vibe is sent off of me, because I never told anyone at the time. Men I'm not interested in, and almost all girls too, with one exception that I can think of in the world (quite honestly) where I developed an interest and love for her, but, I never want to be sexual with her and quite honestly don't see the point. Who knows if she would understand. But for the several other billion women on the planet all of them are welcome to be only my friend and never anything more than that and I enjoy being best friends with girls. Parents most of the time think I am trying to date their daughter, but, no I'm just their friend and it's really fun!!!!

Virgin romantic asexual. Only ever thought of losing my virginity once when I was in love with somebody on the internet then it developed into sexual feeligns towards them. Never went through with it though so still considered a virgin.

Virgin. I can love, just sex is a weird concept for me/not important to me. I hope one day to try it, but I don't thats going to happen for a while...if at all. Oh well.

Going be difficult to convince this guy to go out with me; 'lets go out but not have sex! :lol: ' 'umm, no, fuck off'

Im a Virgin also, and always feel scared that if I get in a relationship the girl is going to want to have sex. it sucks so I understand when you say lets go out but not have sex and they say PEACE!!LOL..

26, virgin. Doesn't bother me as much as it did. I do like affection (cuddles, sleeping with someone etc) but also really, really treasure my freedom and lack of any real responsibility so I will likely remain so for a long, long time.

I've read that sex is something you simply must have before you die. But to me that's like saying I must ride Kingda Ka, the biggest rollercoaster in the world in New Jersey before I die.

lol if you ever want to ride the Kingda let me know....I rather do that too..lol

21 year old asexy virgin. Have considered having sex just to see what all the fuss is about, but some times I can get my mind over how repulsive I find it, other times the mere thought makes me feel sick to my stomach. Guess whatever partner I'm with has to catch me when I've got an open mind and am feeling reckless and spontaneous! O_o If I could have my way, I'd be a virgin all my life, but I'm a very romantic person and finding a partner who will love me without lusting after me will be very difficult. :/

Do it for yourself, if the person loves you, they will understand

thatisfuckedup

I am a virgin.

I just knew of my asexuality from such a young age that there was no need for experimentations.

Never had never want to! :)

18 year old virgin, and I want to stay that way forever just to spite anyone who'd like to make me otherwise :D

I never really had a chance for sex anyway. but I think I avoided those chances to begin with, and I bet if I ended up in such a situation I'd definitely refuse. I have better, more productive things to do.

Pan-romantic asexy virgin. I'm 19. I'm quite happy as such, though since I'm indifferent, I might be willing to try if I loved someone enough.

Archived