Disappearing members

IT

<waves>

I've not been on since before Midwinter due to pressure of other things. My disabled mum has just moved in with us, I've changed jobs to one where I actually have some usefull work to do, I was in charge of running my regular Goth club's Midwinter bash, so much thought about playlists, and just general stuff. And Inkubus Sukkubus announced a major new tour and an additional guitarist so time went into updating various websites and posting hype threads in the appropriate forums.

Still firmly asexual and with asexual partner though! :D

PS: Happy new year to all AVENites, old and new!

Blessed Be!

Has anybody seen Jim Dandy lately?

-Greybird

He was helping oversee the vote recount in Ohio, last I pmed with him.

Cate

ground control to sacredprofane

ground control to sacredprofane

come in, sacredprofane.....

boa

• 2 weeks later...
virginangelic

if i don't post or log in, it doesn't mean i'm not here...it's just that i'm just plain lazy to do so...unless i feel like there's an issue i wish to discuss or if i'm in the mood. i can predict i'm gonna spend less time here because i have my GCE O levels...

Live R Perfect
Princess_spock vanished a couple days after I started.... anyone seen her?

Yup! See the General Asexual Rantings forum ;)

Bishop, where ye be? *rummages behind threads* I know you've gotta' be around here, somewhere! *rummages some more*

• 3 weeks later...

O I mz MzKitty-

I know the wonderfully ferocious pancake-stack(avatar) person zapped off after the Avenus thing...sad. Maybe they'll come back now Avenus is about haddit?

I know the wonderfully ferocious pancake-stack(avatar) person zapped off after the Avenus thing...sad. Maybe they'll come back now Avenus is about haddit?

are you referring to Tressa, aka inanechild?

anythingtestdead

Anybody know what happend to Legolas (Not sure I spelled that correctly)?

Remember him?

he posted more back in the day..........

Sure, I've wondered too. Been gone about 18 months, tho, looks like. Never knew why.

boa

• 2 weeks later...
Silly Green Monkey

I was going to mention Gypsy here, but I see she's back. Where you been? I missed you.

Silly Green Monkey

(reminded by thread linked from troll site) Junie's still not back...

heh. Whenever I see the title of this thread, I always think that it is a newcomer asking whether asexuals got that way due to "disappearing members"

Junie is still gone ...

and whatever happened to Quietbraggadacio?

Ineptitude?

Hello?? Hello??

-Greybird

Why thank you SGM! My work schedule is changing and I've been sick. I don't have the time anymore. I miss you all too. I try to get here on weekends though :D <happy to be missed>

VivreEstEsperer

Junie's gone? aww. how long? i hope she comes back - i still really want to meet her when i get back to maine...im sure she'll come back eventually..

edit: i just emailed her to see if i could figure out her whereabouts!

Silly Green Monkey

I've been missing Pie for some time now. Seems so weird to see other members showing violent tendencies instead of him.

Not sure what happened to Quietbraggadacio, but his cel phone has been disconnected. Last i talked to him he was super busy with college and 2 jobs.

Don't know about katie (Ineptitude) though.

Archived