Does girl stuff gross you out?

HMTQ - Madge

I have a deep fiery hate for tampons. I'm called a freak often for hating them and preferring pads, but meh, I can't help it.

I also never got the appeal of bra or underwear shopping... I don't understand why I should care about the style or color of my bra/underwear when no is going to see anyway, and I'm only going to see it in the five seconds before I put on a shirt or pants. And thongs... *shudders* Never in a million years would I go near them. :lol:

And I hate hate hate mother nature's 'gift', but I'm positive no girl does like it, anyway.

Slight subject change...something else I find uncomfortable is breast exams...you know, the self-examinations women are supposed to do once a month to make sure we don't have breast cancer? Yeah, can't do it. Creeps me out.

I don't try to check my own but I do get slightly uncomfortable when my doctor checks them at my yearly check-up (and she's a totally non-threatening female doctor I've had since I was a little kid). So I guess that's just me being nervous about my boobs. I would be happier if my chest was flat. I just feel like they're unnecessary, and I want them out of the way.

Bras annoy me, they feel like a burden to wear. For me it's always a relief to take them off, but I wear them in public because I don't want to draw attention to myself, my boobs aren't small enough to get away with it.

When I was younger Victoria's Secret used to freak me out, I thought I was brave for just going inside the store. But it's gotten easier. I don't actually shop there though. I don't really shop for bras I just keep using the ones I have...I don't particularly like underwear shopping either but I'll do it.

Tampons have always intimidated me, I've never been able to use them.

I don't mind blood but the whole period thing is annoying and kind of gross. I try to deal. I've been thinking about getting my uterus removed for several reasons but apparently people don't like to let you do that sort of thing.

So tl;dr, I don't really like the physical parts of being a girl but I can live with it.

WhenSummersGone

Ya I never feel my chest for breast cancer. I'm never that bored that I just sit down and think to myself that I'm going to check myself for cancer