hey...

aury

so yeah... not only am i under stress, my mother's an ass, & my depression is kicking my ass, but now i get sexually harassed at work. how? read on...

yesterday, i was at work, leaving the employee bathroom, & one of the stockboys passes by me, saying shit like, "why is your lip always broken?! what do you do w/ your mouth for your lip to be broken?!" meanwhile, another stockboy comes up, hears this, & gives me an expression i still can't decipher... either it was an agreement-type face, or one of, "why the hell don't you tell him to fuck off already/what the fuck is he talking about?!" as for me? i told the asshole off & went back to work. then i bitched about it to the women i work w/, & they told me that the next time the rat bastard comes up to me w/ that shit, to go to the store manager & rat his ass out. believe me, i'm going to.

this guy has it in mind that i'm some kind of whore... :evil: we'll see who the fuck has the upper hand when i bitch to the manager.

Silly Green Monkey

That's terrible, Aury! Wish you could come take a vacation at my house, but you've probably got finals like I do. Hope your life gets better!

I'm a little slow... What the hell was he talking about? I don't get it. :?

Live R Perfect
I'm a little slow... What the hell was he talking about? I don't get it. :?

No, nor me. That doesn't sound like sexual harrasment from what you said. Am I missing something?

Vicious Trollop

It would of course also depend upon the context and the way it was said... but textually, I don't understand either.

It sounds like, in context, he was implying that she had a broken lip from too much oral sex. If that's the case, he should be beaten with a large spiked baseball bat.

PerpetualDreamer

I'm pretty sure inanechild is on the right track.

Ugh! That makes me ill. We're not bothering them. Why must they bother us? :evil:

fluffy_hime

Sorry Aury. Just try to brush things like that off. No use letting it make you more angry/depressed. You can't let people have that kind of control over you.

Live R Perfect
It sounds like, in context, he was implying that she had a broken lip from too much oral sex. If that's the case, he should be beaten with a large spiked baseball bat.

But is that sexual harrasment, or just some idiot expressing his sexual sense of humour?

Cate Perfect

Some idiot expressing his sexual sense of humour is sexual harassment. I wouldn't think so if he was telling a joke with sexual connotations, but since it was a comment directed at her it's offensive.

Honestly, I didn't get how that was sexual at first, so I'm going with Tressa's theory.

*offers ACME sized spiked cricket bat*

See, cricket bats are better because they have a flat surface and can hold more spikes. Baseball bats are round so they make less actual contact with the person who needs an attitude adjustment.

Cate

Vicious Trollop

Any unwelcome sexual comments can be considered sexual harassment. It's not a black-and-white issue and depends to a large degree on the context. Bottom line, if Aury was offended by it and felt harassed, it is conduct that needs to be stopped.

She's got her black shirt on.

She's got her black gloves on.

She got her ski mask on.

This shit's been too long.

She's got her twelve gauge sawed off.

She's got her chainsaw tuned up.

Aury's 'bout to slash some balls off.

Aury's 'bout to shoot some balls off..

Xendara wrote:

I'm a little slow... What the hell was he talking about? I don't get it.

No, nor me. That doesn't sound like sexual harrasment from what you said. Am I missing something?

mainly, it IS harassment, considering the fact that this asshole always hits on me whenever he sees me, says derogatory shit (example: while i was jogging one time, he sees me & yells out, "look at them bounce!!! look at them bounce!!!"), & like i said, treats me like a whore.

fork over the bat; aury needs to let loose some frustration. :evil:

Live R Perfect
Xendara wrote:

I'm a little slow... What the hell was he talking about? I don't get it.

mainly, it IS harassment, considering the fact that this asshole always hits on me whenever he sees me, says derogatory shit (example: while i was jogging one time, he sees me & yells out, "look at them bounce!!! look at them bounce!!!"), & like i said, treats me like a whore.

fork over the bat; aury needs to let loose some frustration. :evil:

Ah...fair enough then :wink: *gives Aury the keys to a hardware store* Knock yerself out kiddo - do it A-Team style (except much more violently!) :twisted:

Cate Perfect

*aghast at the fuckwad's statement regarding your jogging*

That's it. I'm coming down to Florida and help. I'll hand over weapons so you don't have to waste precious time searcging for them. Like a surgeon's assistant.

Aury: Crowbar.

Cate: Crowbar. *hands over*

*WHACK! SPLAT! High-pitched screaming*

Cate: Nice form.

Aury: *panting* Bat.

Cate: Baseball or cricket?

Aury: What do you mean 'or'?

Cate: *impressed* *hands over and stands back* Ow, THAT looks permanent.

Aury: Morning star.

Cate: Morning star. *hands over*

etc.

Cate

Anyone need something of a different nature?

I can mail you my bacterial culture, if they don't nuke it.

Just stir my Biophage into his coffee and wait.

He thinks he's getting a cold.

The cold gets worse and becomes the flu.

Then he gets intestinal hemmorhaging (is that spelled right?)

Then his GI tract just sort of turns into soup.

Oh yeah, be sure to open your mail with rubber gloves on.

I say turn his ass in. Thats what I did and now I get to watch this pathetic 39 year old waste of life drag himself around trying to explain away his latent homosexuality while realizing he was turned down in the worst way possible. :twisted:

No offense guys, I know you're joking but this is getting kind of sick.

I say tell the manager for sure; that must be a fire-able offense. And send him to one of those incredibly boring five hour lectures about how to treat people respectfully a few times; even if he doesn't get the message (there are some people that seem to need lessons to hit them over the head before they gets through to them) then at least he'll be so bored out of his mind he won't dare go through it all again.

That's how I would end all injustice and harrassment: just bore people to death. :D hehe.

LOL @ cate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for that little fucktard, it's all being taken care of the second i go into work on friday. :twisted:

Archived