About my absence

Legolas

Hi everyone.

I am sorry for the lack of posts lately coming from me. I finally got a job and it's keeping me very very busy.

Also had to reinstall my computer and then got sick (i still am-stupid drive thru window in the middle of canadian winter)

Anyway just wanted to check in let u guys and gals know that i am still alive and that i will get back to posting lots again soon. :)

Alex

Tim hourtons (canadian coffe donut sandwich soup etc etc chain) since they put me on drive thru window with -30 degrees with wind chill outside and with only a summer hat (since u gotta wear the uniform) i got sick BAD.

Finally i complained about inhumane treatment i told them i would go to head office and complain cause a mesh hat it not gonan keep the wind out. Finally today they let me wear my winter hat.

Bitching CAN help sometimes.

Alex

And if it doesn't help, it can get you some money. Just ask any moron that spilled coffee on themselves hehe.

Reminds me of when I was working at McD's, even though they didn't let me work drive through.

Funny, Legolas, but I've been "out sick" recently, too. (Well, I guess that coming down sick isn't really funny, but the timing is funny...)

Welcome back!

this getting sick thing is getting out of hand. my damned hayfever is coming early, & i feel like i'm in hell. my throat feels like shit, my ear hurts, & the other day, my sister could've sworn that iwas standing next to her in her kitchen (2-story duplex, & the walls are paper thin), cause i let out the mother of all screamer sneezes that could've blown the roof off of my house & relocated it in some other part of the neighborhood (& i live on the bottom floor). i told her that i must've been in the shower, cause i do my best sneezes in there. she told me that she jumped so high...

anyway, sorry about that. you know how i get w/ my little stories.

welcome back, alex. show those douchebags who's boss!!!

I had a weird dream two nights ago that, whenever someone sneezed, you were supposed to say "Gesundheit - DOG!" (The first is what you say in Germany when someone sneezes. And it was very important to YELL the "DOG" part of it after! I don't know why!)

:D

One of the great medieval theologians once supposedly remarked that sneezing was the most plesure you could have with with your body with absolutley no possibility 9of sin, soo....................

bao

When u sneeze your eyes always close. Is it true that if they were forced open they would pop out?

Lol heard that was soem kind of chinese torture :)

Alex

you're romanian? cool.

uh oh...

ACHOO!!!!!!!

bless me. there, i feel relieved, & i didn't have to get undressed for it.

maybe we should put that on the t-shirt?

Archived