?My Sexuality?

Some asexuals have a split label (ex: pan-asexual or gay-asexual, etc). I'm having a hard time finding out my label. Lesbian is the closest I can find, but I don't only like "female", I like anyone who live as a women no matter what genitals. I like females, transwomen, femme intersexed, etc. If they live as a woman and are feminine, I'm interested romanticly. So what do I add to "Asexual" for my full label?

Guest Fosco

Well you can add whatever you want really. I'm sure there is a label out there, I seem to remember another user posting the same interest. Just can't remember who, I'll see if I can do some digging.

Mr. Ten Below

I wondered that myself for a while, because I don't have a gender so I can't actually be homo-romantic, despite being female-bodied. I ended up (kind of) going with pan-romantic, because I don't actually care what gender or sex the person is. The fact that the only people I've been interested in romantically happened to be female doesn't mean anything. Coincidence.

But! I digress. I've never heard a word for what you're saying. Maybe we can make one up. :)

These terms are all just descriptors, they're not supposed to define who you are. Don't stress about it if you don't have a label that's precise to the nth degree.

Mr. Ten Below

Good points. I didn't mean to encourage the view that a label is necessary; I enjoy finding and creating them, myself, so I always approach questions like this with a similar mindset. There's no need for one unless you want it.

And I think that I recently saw in someone's profile the word "androromantic," which would mean attracted to men. Andro = men. So I guess gynoromantic would be attracted to women? I mean, gyno = women. I don't like the sound of the word very much but it's a possibility.

You seem to want a label. My best guess would be homo-romantic asexul but yeah it is a guess. You may not find a label that says everything you want.

I've been looking for my full label too. I think I feel comfortable as being transgendered so I think I'm ok there but it's the sexuality thing I'm still stuck on. I'm attracted to anybody but i'm not to much attracted to people who are very very femenine. I like people who have a tough side to themselves. I call myself pan-romantic because I think I could like anybody as long as they were nice to me and liked me back, regardless of what they have betwen their legs since I wouldn't be interested in that area of them anyway. Labels are had to find, just pick whichever one you think fits yourself the most.

Good points. I didn't mean to encourage the view that a label is necessary; I enjoy finding and creating them, myself, so I always approach questions like this with a similar mindset. There's no need for one unless you want it.

And I think that I recently saw in someone's profile the word "androromantic," which would mean attracted to men. Andro = men. So I guess gynoromantic would be attracted to women? I mean, gyno = women. I don't like the sound of the word very much but it's a possibility.

Good point