Mighty Boosh fanfic featuring asexuality

geekgirl

Hi

Don't know if there's any other Mighty Boosh fans around here, but there's an anonymous fic meme going on over at livejournal and someone has written a story where Vince is asexual. If anyone's interested, you'll find it here

(It wasn't me that wrote it, though I kinda wish it was!)

Pretty certain Vince isn't asexual...

Agreed. That episode where they go into his brain basically said he's bi. On the other hand, he might be a bi-romantic asexual. It's possible, at least.

Yeah, that's not the point though. Someone requests a fic in which something happens, someone writes it, and one of the responses was this. And I thought it was pretty awesome.

Howard though, I think he might be...

Yeah, that's not the point though. Someone requests a fic in which something happens, someone writes it, and one of the responses was this. And I thought it was pretty awesome.

Howard though, I think he might be...

Well, I do agree it's a good thing to see, even if the character himself isn't. I disagree about Howard though - he reeks of desperation (especially in The Party), and that's a trait that's much more rare among asexuals. He also gets manipulated thoroughly by pretty girls in several episodes. No, I'd put higher odds on Vince being asexual than on Howard. I mean, think about it - Vince has every opportunity to be out there getting laid all over the place, and yet he'd rather hang out with Howard and sell celebrity locations at the Nabootique.

Fair (and completely true) point.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see some other Boosh fans here. I agree I think it's Vince that may be asexual and not Howard

Archived