I've been reading posts on this board...

And another thing. Its gross when someone does oral sex to you and then comes back and kisses you! I can't stand the taste of myself, YUK. Or when he can't quite finish before I manage to by masturbation, so he asks me to finish him of with a BJ. EEEEWWW!

Sil

And as for flirting, I quite like the idea, of dressing in a free way, of chatting and laughing, but I know what it will lead to, so I don't. My b/f, (actually all of them) says, 'why don't I dress like that?', when he sees some woman dressed beautifully. Well apart from the obvious, 'I can't afford it', its because he will take it as a signal that I want sex, which I don't, but he doesn't seem to have got the message yet. Perhaps I haven't been clear enough.

I don't really mean to rant, its just that its great to finally get some of this off my chest to people who understand. I love my b/f dearly, though I haven't told him I'm on this site, as I know he'll just roll his eyes and make some comment about some people have got nothing better to do that join a 'group'. Being asexual seems like a negative thing, not really worth thinking about most of the time, I'm not sexual like I'm not Catholic, not black, not Conservative, not into soaps etc etc, d'you see what I mean? And now I'm off to watch Richard & Judy and see what they make of us!java script:emoticon(':D')

Sil