Eunuchs - TV Show

Parth

Hey guys,

I am watching this show called Eunuchs on TV at the moment. It is great! The first guy they introduced said he is asexual!! And it's all about castration and people having blurred genders.

Cool. It just finished. At the end, one of the eunuchs called Roger was apparently looking for relationships on Asexuality websites.

And he's from Southport, Merseyside.

I wonder where he is now, I'd like to meet him :/

UPDATE: I think I found his AVEN profile. and I PMed him, hopefully it will send him an email.

So nobody caught it I suppose? :(

I would watch it on youtube, if it's there. I don't have TV, anyway, and I live in the States.

Sounds interesting.

Yeah, me too. I'd watch it on youtube, don't have TV and live in the States (where the bastion of freedom in the world isn't likely to have such programs very often).

<<<< Eunuch asexual here looking for a relationship with another male asexual - and a eunuch asexual partner would just be so very cool. But alas, I'll bet I'm the only homo-asexual eunuch alive.... sigh...

So nobody caught it I suppose? :(

You beat me to it - I watched it with interest last night and was going to put up a similar post!

The programme was listed as a repeat - no idea when it was first shown.

In case anyone's interested there's a little info on the Channel 4 website:

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/...uchs/index.html

In case that guy from the UK actually reads this:

Welcome (belatedly!) to AVEN and good luck with your search!

Hey guys! Roger replied to me!

Yay!!! Then tell him HELLOOOO for the rest of us and tell him not to be a stranger!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived