Yet another celebrity outing

Jean Grey

http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/t...ticle809621.ece

2014 Mod Edit: The above link needs a subscription to The Sun to see the full article, but I found a copy here. For future reference:

What you talking about willies?

gary_coleman_piccolo_arnoldR400.jpg

TINY Diff’rent Strokes star Gary Coleman is a virgin who knows nothing about sex — at the age of 40.

Gary — whose catchphrase in the US sitcom was “What you talking about, Willis?” — revealed he was untouched despite marrying last August.

The 4ft 8in actor said: “I don’t choose to be, I just am. I have love in my heart, I have the desire — I just don’t know what it is.”

Gary, a household name in the ’70s and ’80s playing lovable Arnold Jackson, also spoke about 5ft 7in bride Shannon Price, 22, for the first time.

He said: “She didn’t know who I was.

"I didn’t think I’d ever meet a human being who didn’t know who I was!”

Thank you for posting that.

“I don’t choose to be, I just am. [celibate ??] I have love in my heart, I have the desire [i'm aassuming sexual desire] — I just don’t know what it is.” [don't know what ???]

I'm not quite sure if he's talking about asexuality. In fact I'm not quite sure what he's talking about at all.

Typical Sun headline I see!

hehehe, you've gotta love The Sun.

I found it funny, too. :lol:

But the article is short and confusing... :?

What you talking about, Gary?

This 'Gary Coleman is still a virgin' story crops up in the British press every couple of years or so. Are there no new stories?

I don't know (or care) if he is or isn't, but it's no secret that the guy has some pretty serious health issues.

The same condition that made him still look like a kid when he was a middle-aged adult may have had numerous other effects as well - who knows?

-GB

From the impression I got the few times I've met him it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. He's also a lot less stuck-up than most celebrities I've met.

Archived