Doc

jdw4770

'BORING' 'NORMAL' 'SEXUALITY' 'DEFINED' - some words used to describe asexuality by some members of the general public.

Our reply.....

'LACK OF UNDERSTANDING' - Our viewpoint.

Hello. My name is Jack Williams and am a final year film student currently concluding my studies at Southampton Solent University. Me and my team have taken it upon ourselves to create a short but informative and imaginative documentary on the study of asexuality as a sexual orientation.

If you were to consider helping us out by means of meeting up for a possible interview in the UK then please read on.

A chance to take part in a compelling documentary, different from the conventional documentary style with a mature and informative look into the study of asexuality. People would be required to be interviewed on camera and sign a contract of agreement. If you would prefer we can blur your image on screen or have a voice over to make you feel more comfortable.

We have had great problems with finding people based in the UK willing to meet up, it seems people are afraid of speaking out, either that or we just aren't being taken seriously as filmmakers. I have worked on many documentary projects, and much like Nick Broomfield, I am very passionate about the subject in hand, how it is dealt with and try to built stable relationships with interviewees.

My email is jdw4770@aol.com and would love to hear from you. If you would prefer you could just email you opinions on asexuality as a sexual orientation and how it is perceived by the majority of the general public in a bid to aid us in our overall research.

Thanks for reading and i look forward to hearing from you soon.

---Jack Williams - Director ---

Archived