asexuals/sexual relationships --sex frequency -sex questions

frustr8ed

for those of you that have sex with your sexual partners to curb their sexual frustration. how often do you have sex per year?

EXPLICIT QUESTIONS --- BELOW /

Do you give oral sex?

Do you receive Oral sex?

Do you give or receive anal sex?

Do you have conventional sex?

I can sort of see where this is going - you want to see if:

you are putting up with way less sex than other compromising sexuals

or

your wife is compromising way less than other asexuals are prepared to

Am I right?

I'm not sure that what happens in other relationships is at all relevant to mine, because everyone's different. Obviously I think it's useful to compare notes with others in similar situations, or I wouldn't be here, but I'm just not comfortable with this sort of "scorecard" approach in my own relationship, so I feel even less inclined to compare "scorecards" with others. Sorry.

What will you do if you find that other A/S couples have more sex than you? I'm interested...

While I agree with Oliver's statement, I can understand your curiosity, so I will answer:

(Keep in mind that I am Grey-A though)

A couple times a week, sometimes more sometimes less. It depends on mood, stress level, time and other factors.

---

Now, to your explicit questions:

Do you give oral sex?

Yes, most certainly

Do you receive Oral sex?

No, I don't like receiving anything.

Do you give or receive anal sex?

Never (my girlfriend's even more repulsed by the idea than I am)

Do you have conventional sex?

Well, since I'm a lesbian my definition of conventional probably differs from yours.

I'm also a little put off by the intention of your original post, but maybe reading what other's are 'getting' might make you actually consider yourself lucky. *shrug*

My relationship is hardly the outright asexual-sexual situation that you're talking about but I do have a 'sex life' somewhat, and I'll answer based on previous relations with sexuals too.

How often do you have sex per year? Per year? I'm long distance right now so not that often, but when with a partner who likes sex I'll generally have it a handful of times a month. It depends though, on the person and how comfortable I feel with them.

Do you give oral sex? In my current relationship no, it hasn't come up as something to do at all, but I have in previous relationships.

Do you receive Oral sex? Definitely not, I refuse to receive anything. I can't be comfortable.

Do you give or receive anal sex? Not of the tab-a-into-slot-b type but I've had partners who were interested, I found it to be an absolutely awful experience and so won't be getting involved again.

Do you have conventional sex? What's conventional? But yes, I'm sure I have at some point. :?

Archived