• Stuffed animal(s)
    • Live animal(s)
    • Family member
    • Friend/roommate
    • Significant Other
    • Weapon (this is intended as a joke)
    • More than one of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

Anyhoo, Joey, from the series, had a stuffed Penguin named Hugsy.

Hope that clears it up wink.gif

Thanks. Pop culture references tend to be lost on me.

Sorry about that.

It's too bad you don't watch a show called Bones then. It is very apt as the brilliant lead character doesn't get pop culture references either...but in a sweet, funny way.

See if you can watch it some time. I have a feeling you'd like it. Bones that is.

*furtively checks poll results*

So many people sleep with plushies!

This makes me HAPPY!

...Because I love my plushies, all eight of them! (This may not sound like much, but I live in college dorm with twin-size beds.) And I need at least three big fluffy pillows, 'cuz I hate sleeping without my head higher than my body, and I need my big pink flannel underblanket and my wool baby blanket and cashmere sweater (both considered "honorary plushies") AND the soft black blanket the girl I have a HUGE romantic thing for gave me! (SHE slept with it before SHE gave it to me... so it's kinda like indirectly sleeping with HER!)

I like to sleep surounded by soft "barriers" on either side of me and a plushie in between my shoulder and my neck, so a nightly arranging on the plushies around both sides of me always occurs.

Seriously, as I'm not allowed to have furchildren (a.k.a. mamillian pets) in my dorm, and the sad, sad, reality of my social situation is that there's no spending the night in the same bed with somebody else in any forseeable future, what's wrong with my plushies?

Personally, I would like to have a HUGE bed one day so I could sleep with several dogs and cats, many plushies, pillows, and blankets, AND a friend/Significant Other (along with HER dogs/cats, and plushies/pillows/blankets! *eyes stare off into the middle distance, fantasizing about what great nights a bed like that could provide...*)

P.S. Usually I have a least a textbook and one or two books that I'm reading for fun in my bed as well. I mean, putting books on the cold tile floor when they could remain all warm and comfortable with me and the plushies? HOW CRUEL!!!

...Stuffed animals. It's sort of a habit that I don't really want to give up.

Specifically Serta sheep... I have a giant 100 and a little 55.

tomboy4life79

I always sleep with one of those funky feeling cuddle pillows. I clutch it to my chest and literaly cant sleep without it. And I always have one or more of my cats sleeping on my bed, or if Im lucky enough cuddling with me.

I selected 'no one' on the choices, because there wasn't a category of "enough pillows for an entire girl scout troop". :D

Personally, I would like to have a HUGE bed one day so I could sleep with several dogs and cats, many plushies, pillows, and blankets, AND a friend/Significant Other (along with HER dogs/cats, and plushies/pillows/blankets! *eyes stare off into the middle distance, fantasizing about what great nights a bed like that could provide...*)

P.S. Usually I have a least a textbook and one or two books that I'm reading for fun in my bed as well. I mean, putting books on the cold tile floor when they could remain all warm and comfortable with me and the plushies? HOW CRUEL!!!

This is my fantasy too! I love sleeping with piles of fluffy blankets (7 on my bed) and pillows (6) and stuffed animals...

Yeeah, I keep books in there too!

YAY for my teddy bear!!!! I was unbelievably sick not too long ago and i went home to my mom so she could take care of me (hehe) and LEFT MY BEAR THERE. it was awful. i couldn't sleep like that whole week between me coming back to my house and her coming up to visit. never again!

I know I replied, but I just had to add some detail. One of my two cats rediscovered an old habit of his a couple of nights ago. Admittedly he might have stopped because of summer, but it's nice to know that he's doing it again.

When I'm laying down with the doona on, he squats down and crawls in the gap between doona and bed. He crawls in, turns around and sticks his head out of the gap so he can breathe easily or get out if he needs to, and lays up against me. It's so warm, and so cute! I always lay on my side, so I often drape an arm over him and lazily give him a scratch. He loves it, and so do I.

A really fat and big mole or hamster. (Stuffed animal of course xD) And the others just surround me. There's a dolphin, dragon and my ipod. I only hug the hamster though considering my pet was a hamster.

I sleep with my iPod, a knife under my pillow (I'm terrified of zombies and paranoid they will come when I sleep :( ) and my cats, if they feel like sleeping in my bed and not on the couch.

I haven't ever been comfortable sleeping with someone else in my bed, unless its a cat. To be fair, the people I've shared a bed with were blanket hogs and kickers for the most part. I don't think I could sleep beside someone who has a knife under their pillow, even if it turned out there were zombies. I also sleep with either just one blanket or one sheet, not tucked in.

I really don't really like sleeping with anything in my bed, but sometimes I have my cat and I have stuffed animals. I don't like them being there, but they're the overflow from my stuffed animal net. They're stuffed down the side of my mattress. <_<

alienentity

3 teddy bears, 1 stuffed duck, 1 stuffed cow and 1 stuffed penguin (I mean stuffed in the stuffed toy sense not in the taxidermy sense!)

I sleep with one live dog behind my back (Pete), one live dog behind on my feet (Whiz) and a cat above my head (McCloud). All on a twin bed.. NEED a bigger bed..lol

no one. i've always liked my own bed since i was a baby.

• 1 month later...

Stuffed animals, if anything.

emmarainbow

Usually on my own, hopefully with an SO when I get one, love doing it with friends, am forced to do with my kid sister.

spoonsfromdenmark

I have a plush hippo that sits by my pillow and a very worn out baby blanket by him but that's it.

:o pillows weren't on the list!!!

I sleep with a moosh pillow, because i don't like my elbows to touch each other *shiver* the idea squicks me and i don't know why.

• 3 months later...

When he feels the need my dog will lay by my side. My pets have always done that and sometimes the pets that are not even my do it, like when my siblings hamster would escape from it's cage in the middle of the night and sleep on my forehead when I was very young.

Oh and I do usually have a weapon near me, I'm just kidding or am I <_<

My katana!

...well actually, I believe I only did that once. So a more accurate answer would be no one/nothing, but I figured I could answer weapon. ^^

Archived