• Live animal(s)
    • Family member
    • Friend/roommate
    • Significant Other
    • Weapon (this is intended as a joke)
    • More than one of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

CrazyCatLover

This question refers to who you currently or in the foreseeable future share a bed with. If you share a bedroom with someone, please feel free to mention that below. And please don't decide to count bed bugs, etc. as live animals (yeah, I'm probably the only one who would think of that...).

I have two stuffed animals that I sleep with. Interestingly, I didn't start sleeping with stuffed animals until I was 19. Usually I slept with my cat before then and he's at my parents' house, so maybe that's why...

Note to admons: I created a "none of the above" category, but evidently forgot to add it. I would greatly appreciate it if one of you could add it for me. :oops:

No one. No humans and no animals. I don't even sleep with stuffed animals, mainly because when before I'm fully awake each morning I'd feel the fur on it and think "AHHH! SPIDER!" and panic before I woke up fully.

I sleep with plushies, stuffed animals and my cat (on the nights he stays inside, usually he goes out at night). I also have a cleat beside my bed so...while it's not a bedfellow one of my weapons IS nearby. xD

As for the future I'd be okay with sharing a bed with a friend or SO, but it'd have to be a big bed...and they'd have to not snore. ^^;

I share the bed with my girlfriend and my cat (until I throw him out of the bedroom in the mornings when he gets perky, demanding food at 7) .

I used to sleep with stuffed animals, although I wasn't cuddling with them or anything, when I was little I would kiss them goodnight, and sometimes when I'm back home alone I still do that, but mostly they just sleep by my head then.

I share a bedroom, and sometimes a bed, with my sister.

Darknessclosing

I sleep with stuffed animals but I answered no one. This is because I'm too lazy to push them all to the floor when I go to bed, only to bring them back up in the morning. If I had somewhere else to put them, I wouldn't be sleeping with them.

i'm in the no one category when i'm ok, the plushie category when i'm lonely and the another person category whenever i can (or when it's freakin cold out! =o XDD)

[scrubs reference] I cuddle up with Sasha, my pillow girlfriend [/scrubs reference]

...so nobody :(

I have two dingy, threadbare ponies I sleep with (one is actually a unicorn.) I had them since I was six or seven. Now their tails are just lumps and their manes matted flat to their necks. As a child, they became my favorite stuffed animals, and I've slept with them since. I just like the feeling of something there with me, I guess.

Sometimes my cats or dog will sleep on my bed, too.

If I ever found an asexual boyfriend or husband, he can too, as long as he didn't expect anything more than literally sleeping...and as long as he didn't snore! :wink:

Midnight Violet
[scrubs reference] I cuddle up with Sasha, my pillow girlfriend [/scrubs reference]

Haha! I adore Scrubs....the show that is :)

reverse_thrust

Anywhere from 1-4 cats most nights, plus a couple stuffed animals.

When they decide to stay on my bed (which is most of the time), then my cats. Otherwise, nothing. I never slept with a stuffed toy or anything, even as a child.

ratatosk_lemur

I need something to do with my hands while falling asleep, so I prefer to have a stuffed animal to hug; if one isn't available because I'm travelling, or something, I ball up a sweatshirt for the same purpose.

I have a little pillow that I've had since I was born. I sleep with that when I can, but I hug similarly shaped objects when I'm in college or somewhere else. I also have a ton of stuffed animals.

And I'll be the first to admit it. When I'm home, I sleep in the same bed as my mom... >_> <_< If there's a ton of guests over, I get sandwiched between my parents.

I share my bed with my significant other when she's here, otherwise I'll either be alone or with a stuffed toy. Or the dog. :)

My teddy bear, which I got when I was born. Hardly spent a night without him! :D

A stuffed animal (an elephant).

Also a book (In His Own Write / A Spaniard in the Works by John Lennon) in case I can't get to sleep and need something strange to take my mind off it...

I have a stuffed dog that I sleep with, and one of my cats usually sleeps near my feet. But, I chose "stuffed animal" because he is more consistent. :wink:

I try stuffed animals once in a while but kick them out during the night. I never had an affectionate pet.

edit: From days of sharing with SOs I'm still used to need not much space for myself so the laptop ashtray empty plate and similar clutter are actually sharing the bed with me. - But I don't hug them during the night.

Archived