when it comes to sex --- are you repulsed or indifferent??

frustr8ed

Are you disgusted at the thought of sex or are you indifferent?  

1. 1.

• disgusted
    • indifferent

I was repulsed by sex for a while, but I think that was just out of relief at finding AVEN, and knowing that there were lots of asexuals out there. Now, I'm basically indifferent.

~Psmith

I'm repulsed by the physical aspects of it. I'm some what curious about the intellectual parts of the act but not enough to participate in it. While I can see the connection it has for sexuals the thought of actually preforming sex makes my stomach churn. Despite all this I still find women attractive. So I'm still confused.

• 6 months later...

Usually indifferent, but repulsed by thinking of myself in the act.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not really sure how to answer. I would say indifferent, but I'm hyper-sensitive to touch. I can't stand having someone touch me on the arm, so the thought of full body contact makes me shudder...it would feel like covering myself in corroded batteries. :shock: I don't like hugs, either. Then there are all the diseases that come along with sex....yuck (I have also never kissed, and will most likely never do so in my lifetime). I guess if you took all that away I would simply be indifferent....oh well. :roll:

Ditto on the sensitivity. I'm glad I'm not alone.

I get disgusted by the thought of it happening to me. My friends want to tell me what kind of sex freaks their boyfriends are and I don't mind too much (it gets annoying). It gets hold. I mute the TV when it gets to sex scenes

• 2 years later...

Are you disgusted at the thought of sex or are you indifferent?

I am disgusted. The thought actually causes me to be ill. My family thinks I am broken while I think they are foul for mounting eachother in this prehistoric and animalistic way.

Guest member25959

Gah, necromancy! :blink:

Please, do not necromance old threads (especially not from 2 years ago). If you wish to discuss the subject, feel free to start a new thread.

If you wish to edit a post in this thread, PM the appropriate moderator, and have them edit it for you.

Arca nine Huggles.

-Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies Moderator.

Archived