How sexually active are you?

LonePiper

How often do you "have sex"?  

1. 1.

• Never
    • Rarely (a few times a year or so)
    • Sometimes (like once to a couple of times a month)
    • Regularly (up to once or twice a week)
    • Frequently (just about every day or more)
    • I'm sexual
    • I'm sexual and am not sexually active
    • Something else! (please explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

I voted Never and would also vote for Never Again if it was there (I was sexually active in the past out of curiosity).

• 2 months later...

I am a virgin asexual but I was in a polyamorous relationship with two (very) sexual people within the past year. They were all over me but it never went further than making out. This relationship was one of the main things that led me to conclude that I was asexual...there are some things that I just don't want to be a part of.

Never. I didn't really feel the drive to do anything before, and now coming into knowing about my asexuality, I see no reason to force myself into trying it out.

I voted "rarely" because I HAVE HAD SEX in the past with a number of different partners representing a vast variety of age, gender, and experience solely in order to determine whether it was me or them, so to speak.

It's me. Definitely me.

I do continue to take part in sexual activities with my partner, rarely and with the understanding that I am happy to pleasure her because she desires it and I like to please her, but she cannot reciprocate in any way that is mutually physically pleasurable to me.

Very rarely over here. I had sex maybe three or four times this year all with the same person. I think by next year it will have been zero times.

Adm_Twister_JCOM

Never been active and never will be. I find that sort of stuff offensive.

Doesnt leaving no definition of sexually active mean that the results are going to be wrong? i mean, what one considers sex could differ fromanothers, so the results dont present a clear picture....

Also, if its offensive to ya, dont watch! xD

I have never felt the need or desire to engage in any sexual activity with another person. I may try it once in my life just out of curiousity or je-ne-sais-quoi, but that will probably never happen since I don't know who I would ever have sex with. (I'm aromantic.) I do masturbate rarely with no resulting pleasure, usually only due to a jump in hormones the day before the beginning of my menstral cycle. So, only once or twice a month or every couple months.

I'm a virgin for life. The only reason I might lose it is if I get a sexual girlfriend, but that's a looooooong way off, if it even ever happens.

As far as sexual intercourse with another person goes, absolutely never, and that goes for past, present, and future.

However if we're talking sexual gratification that doesn't involve anyone else (masturbation), that's pretty regular. I have a fairly good sex drive.

• 4 weeks later...
Prince Rilian

I put "something else" because I have had sex before but intend to never do it again.

I've put something else, I've tried sex when I was younger, and didn't like it, so just gave up on it, and haven't for over five years now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived