Sexual Cousin Thanks You For Your Help

TheCousin

Hello,

Per my other post (Sexual Cousin Needs Help), I'd like to thank all of you for your feedback. It really helped. I guess I just needed to get my head straight about this issue. And I guess I needed to vent on this.

To be honest, I may never fully understand asexuality or non-sexuality as Robin (my cousin and your fellow AVENer) calls it. But what's really important is Robins happiness. I want her to be happy. And trust me folks, Robin is much happier in her life now that she's been able to tell some people and that she's come to terms with it. And that I love her.

Isn't that what's important?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Warmest Love

Cindy

BleedingThrough

I agree with jr1. Thank for accpecting her. It's so great to hear when people do accecpt asexuals. :)

I think it is great they way you are supportive of your cousin,and i think that if you stick around you can find the help you need in dealing with this for yourself as well as your cousin

I didn't catch your first post, but I'm super glad that you're here and I applaud your willingness to understand and expand your knowledge. Thanks you awesome person, you! ;)

And thank YOU, for being so supportive! So many people just write asexuality off or won't listen, and I think you've been a great cousin and friend to her by listening, making an effort to learn more, and giving her your support. That's really great. It makes me feel good to know there's people like you in the world Cindy. You're absolutely right, love is most important.

Archived