Which personality traits are more common in asexuals?

steve01

To most I can be one scary guy, for various reasons most of which I'm not aware of. Maybe it's a telepathically transfered running joke....

There's a lot of scary avatars in use here....so maybe we like being scary? :P

Again, no. We seem like a cross-section of the general population.

But, people who actually admit they're asexual might have different traits than people who are in denial about it (and there are many).

And then there are the asexuals who just haven't realized that's what they are; some of us realize that quite late, so we're out there not being counted or psychanalyzed.

As far as scary avatars, Parenthetical Asides' avatar is the scariest I've seen on AVEN. Even scarier than Arathorn's black panther. To me. I don't think tigers are scary but I guess they're not exactly warm and fuzzy.

We tend to be introverted, a bit geeky, strongly individuals and more likely to favour androgeny. We also tend not to drink or follow the crowd. Quite a lot of us tend to err on caution

Same here.

We tend to be introverted, a bit geeky, strongly individuals and more likely to favour androgeny. We also tend not to drink or follow the crowd. Quite a lot of us tend to err on caution

wow....that sounds just like me !(except for the androgeny part). i never do drink... but then again I am underaged... I still don't trust alcohol, it smells really bad!

I would also assume a very low percentage of us are pyromaniacs... no offense to anyone though :shock:

to be honest aside from asexuality, asexuals vary like regular people.

I am a pyromaniac :twisted:

Archived