about asexuality and fetishes and me, a newbie

isabella

• 4 months later...

Honestly, I found myself in most of these fetishes described... but still the Cate Perfect´s said feelings of " If the sex were to occur in real, it wouldnt be pleasing" and Jenn´s "if the sex desire were to come into play, it would be all waste of time". I too tend to live my fetishes more so in my fantasy than in a real world, and things I use that are material or external are only to stimulate fantasy...

Well, I have to add that I am pretty happy I found it here, and more so happy that so many asexual folks are free to discuss their fetishes without any shame- that is the way I feel comfortable. Fetishes are, we may say, core part of my personality, so I care about them pretty much :) Smiles.. yet there are more things that are core of my self, but the pack of fetishes is certainly on some of *first positions* of my top-ten. I wonder that it is because it brings such a pleasure, and the JOY is the feeling that keeps me healthy, perhaps.

Little Black Raincloud
Not unless you'd like to bleed first, as Tressa'd like to watch.

If there's any bleeding to be done, someone come and get me, I'd like to watch too! It's nice to know someone else here enjoys that.

In any case, yay.

Not unless you'd like to bleed first, as Tressa'd like to watch.

If there's any bleeding to be done, someone come and get me, I'd like to watch too! It's nice to know someone else here enjoys that.

In any case, yay.

I second that... hey guys, who´s gonna bleed? I would watch, too.... however, it seems that not many people here are to bleed..mhm, how to solve that *scratches hir head* okay, so I will connect my masochistic part and we will see...

mmhm... still would rather watch than be a subject of watching, but who cares :mrgreen:

Archived