Asexuality on Jeremy Kyle

SuXEed

I would have posted two days ago but for some reason I kept getting errors when trying to log in. This morning on the Jeremy Kyle show, I was on telly, discussing asexuality, depression and bullying. Just wondering if anybody else saw it or had thoughts on it.

how do you think it went?

I saw it, while at work. There were moments when I wanted to punch Kyle in the face, and the 'doctor' person. But the guy himself seemed so unbelievably sweet! The type who could melt any girl's heart with just a smile. He was adorable! Anyone who thinks him otherwise after that show needs thier soul seeing to. :P He seemed so honest, shy, sweet, deep thinking, cute (im my opinion), warm hearted... I won't go on.

It was good exposure though, for asexuality, though it might have given the wrong impression to some.

Quick, someone get this on YouTube!! Damn, if I'd known I would have watched it!!

Some things were edited out. For instance. at one point he asked if I wanted a laugh, I said go for it.

'Get a haircut. Lose the beard.'

I didn't find him that abrasive or arrogant, he didn't really iritate me or anything, but if you guys feel like that it's your right.

Tigo, if you think it's the hair and beard that make me cute then i Kinda have some bad news. SNIP!

Oh, and i doubt anyone saw, but during the introduction to my segment, part of my best friend was on screen behind some guy who was portly, and i think he had facial hair too.

Tigo, if you think it's the hair and beard that make me cute then i Kinda have some bad news. SNIP!

Nooooooo *makes a lunge for the scissors... but hits the PC screen*

*cradles hand*

I think I must have been half asleep when I read you opening post, and didn't read every word right, ....then embarressed myself in my post. :oops: *didnt realise it was you* :oops:

You did very well. :)

It was not just the hair hun. I'm a sucker for beautifull eyes and soft voice to. ;)

No. I'm a dreadfull speller. :P

*dreadful

See? :roll:

Besides, I go into at least 13 hotel rooms a day 5 days a week. ;)

*works in a hotel*

• 4 weeks later...

That made my day!

I also didn't read the OP fully and just thought he was informing us there was something about asexuality on the TV

Then Tigoness describes how cute he is without realising it was the OP! Didn't see it myself, wonder if it is repeated during the day? guess not :(

Archived