Leaving

Worthless Poster

bard of aven

Can I infer from this that dumping and getting dumped are not exclusively the province of the sexuals???

boa

Hopefully leaving translates to "ending the massive post spree." It does become excessive to spam that much in a few hours.

Cate Perfect

boa, I'm confused. Was your post meant to go in another thread?

Cate

Oh, I spam all right. I just don't believe I've ever spammed about 80 times in the course of 6 or 7 hours.

bard of aven
boa, I'm confused. Was your post meant to go in another thread?

Cate

Nope. It's where I meant it to be.

boa

Cate Perfect

Okay, boa. I haven't been sleeping well: hence poor comprehension skills.

I get it now, Julie 'splained it to me.

Cate

Cate Perfect

Um...We thought you were saying we were being dumped.

Cate

Cate Perfect

She was on for what felt like 24 hours and posted 160 times in that period.

She finally decided to do something else.

Cate

bard of aven
Um...We thought you were saying we were being dumped.

Cate

Yeah, I was just joking that last time.

boa

Cate Perfect

Oh.

Oopsey.

Cate

Live R Perfect
Hopefully leaving translates to "ending the massive post spree." It does become excessive to spam that much in a few hours.

Funny, that. I was thinking about starting a "Stop Ann from Posting so much!" thread earlier on! :wink: For her own sake, of course! :mrgreen:

fluffy_hime

Meh. Those with posts numbering over 1000 (including myself) have no room to talk. However, I did become disillusioned seeing "Ann" on all the posts, just like when Gorax catches up...it takes DAAYS for me to catch up. O.o;;

Oh, good grief.

Isn't this forum supposed to be made up of friends?

I like to think that if someone is having a tough time and has no place else to go that they could AT LEAST come here! Hasn't anybody ever had a really bad night where you were climbing the walls and just HAD to talk to someone .... even if only by posting on a message board?

Ann ...... are you listening?

Please, come BAAAAAAAA-A-A-A-CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Greybird

Worthless Poster

*sigh* I don't know what to do. I'm sick enough of people telling me to come back that I'll give it another try, just so they'll stop bugging me. But, no promises.

We're not your obligation, you know. Be a member of our community if you want to be. But we're not just people to be tolerated, and I'm insulted that you think of us that way. Don't feel you have to grace us with your presence.

If you want to be with us, then do. But don't make a big stink about leaving, only to return because people absolutely begged you, and then act like you don't give a shit. That's no fun for anyone.

Worthless Poster

I'd like to know why the hell you're accusing me of insulting everyone, when I never did.

I'm sorry you feel like I'm an asshole, but I deserve for you to tell me why.

I'll give it another try, just so they'll stop bugging me. But, no promises.

I do not feel that is in any way gracious or grateful to the people that did want you back. Many demonstrate worry for you, but you've chosen to treat it as a burden on you. We are not your obligation. Don't feel you need to be here for our sakes. If you want to be here for your own sake, then do so.

Worthless Poster

I have a few friends who have been at me to give it another try, to humor them. THAT is who I was referring to.

I'm not implying it's a burden at all. Just that I'm uncomfortable here right now, but if they want me posting, I'll give it a try.

Cate Perfect
I have a few friends who have been at me to give it another try, to humor them.

To 'humor' them? Well, I love it when I'm humoured. Right up there with being tolerated.

Cate

Archived