I'm mature! (supposedly)

boots

I'm new and have just posted my first post on the Welcome forum. I think I definitely qualify for this forum. Looking briefly through the other forums I was beginning to worry when I saw most people are as young as my children! Don't get me wrong - I don't mind chatting to people half my age, but it will be good to compare notes with people who have had more life experience.

Don't get me wrong - I don't mind chatting to people half my age, but it will be good to compare notes with people who have had more life experience.

This is exactly what I say. It's refreshing to speak to people who haven't have a different perspective, mostly because they're growing up in a totally different time than I did and it's exciting to see people discovering things all new for them but it's equally nice to be able to exchange with others who have the same experience (or inexperience to deal with today's world) as I do.

Welcome to Aven and to "Older Asexuals".

Mature? Well maybe I am and maybe I'm not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes I'm the old 55 year old man and sometimes I'm the 12 year old boy. Just depends on when and where you catch me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived