zzzzzzzzz

aury

is anybody here as tired as i am? i was falling all over myself during my psych class, & now i'm worried about the drive home (i'm in school right now).

hell, i close my eyes, & all i see is my bed, blankey, & pillow.........

*sniff* great, now i'm depressed.

*comforts aury*

There there u'll get home and sleep beautiful sleep woderfull sleep...nice soft pillo.....errrr i am gettign tired now :)

Do u study psych in school now? I too plan on doing that starting september is it fun? Was it what u expected?

Alex

VivreEstEsperer

I took Intro to Psych last semester!

The teacher was quite boring most of the time.

But it did have some funny moments. We had lab on Tuesdays and if you missed one lab you failed the whole course automatically (strict, yes) and so one day four people out of a hundred (this was split into like three different labs) didn't show up for lab and the prof couldn't believe it, apparently nothing like that had ever happened in her 15 years of teaching..lol. She spent 10 minutes of class time ranting and raving about something that only applied to 4 out of 100 students!!! I thought that was pretty funny anyway. Weird funny.

Kate

Yeah, I had that too. Everyone was always asleep, except me. Now how is it I'm the one that failed the class? Some kind of unconcioes learing efforet perhaps.

i learn by osmosis... 50% effective.

the class is alright. it's interesting. you learn concepts & different shit, not to mention how different things tend to make sense. trust me, alex, you'll like it.

honestly, that's what i get for watching the first half hour of "return of the living dead." it started at one, ended at 2:30am. yeesh. needless to say, i had a therapist appointment yesterday, & i passed out there. at least, until the bloody therapist woke my ass up. i wanted to choke him.........

I don't know if I liked the class. The subject matter was interesting, but rather usless as it was all theory. I know people, I've been helping them out for a long time, and part of my upcoming job is to counsul people. Honestly, it's a lot better to hear them out and then try to help them then to diagonose them with some made up term. You'll start to judge them on what other people with that diagonosis are like, and if you tell them about it they may become angered or depressed and then you've really got a problem.

hey, you just offer them advice, it's not like those yutzes have to follow it.

of course it's all theory. though most of that shit is just a matter of fact, too.

basically, you'll learn a lot about nature vs. nuture, & a lot of crap that's based on that. there is some debate involved, so be prepared for that.

Archived