• ISFP "Artist"
    • ISTJ "Trustee"
    • ISTP "Artisan"

This poll is closed to new votes

carried in bags

Your personality type is ISFP

i had to be the artist!

I got the following:

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.

Very Interesting! Last time I took one like this, I was an INFP. :huh:

I took this on a site that said INFJ is only about 1% of the population also. Hmm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Nico-Nico Friendo

INTP, according to one test. But I feel as if I am that, mixed with some other personality type . . . though I could not say which.

INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

ENFP, which I get most of the time, so I would say that's me. (go figure on the INFP i got on that other test earlier today.)

ISTP "Artisan"

private investigator

police officer

That's what I wanna be alright!

"ISTPs value privacy and sometimes keep important issues to themselves.

Their concern for the present moment and their inability to recognize the importance of setting goals, often leads them into conflict with authority."

Yeah...

ISTP Description

• 9 months later...
gray_imagination

I'm IN. Other than it depends, I'm pretty evenly split between both the T/F and the P/J.

Pretty much the only think anyone is 100% sure on all the time is that I am introverted.

TheMelbourneMethod

INTP here. I get it every time, no matter what mood I'm in or when I take it. The profile fits me like that. (Is it silly to be kinda proud of your result?)

Interesting, my Myers-Briggs Personality Type is (and has consistently been) INTJ, which is supposed to be the least common of them all (or one of the less common ones), yet it is the most common one here.

I always get INTJ but I think I'm fairly close to ENTJ. I'm really the middle point between introversion and extraversion.

• 2 weeks later...
midsummer.mist

I'm a INTJ and I'm wondering how many INTJs are here. Is there a connection between being a "scientist", a rational person and being asexual? Are we too cerebral to be sexual?

INFP "Questor" which is funny because I'm also very close to being an INTP "Architect", but my chosen profession would be as an author and I had a strong, early interest in being a scientist. :P

INFP - I don't like the term "Questor" so I'll stick with "Idealist" and "Dreamer".

"INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves."

ISFP, the "artist".

Last time, I got the Crafter, and another time, something else.

...I'm not very consistent, am I ? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
LimeTreeArbour

INFJ - Author/Protector/Counsellor

I'm under the impression that I am well matched to ENFJs, not many on here, I think it may be to do with the disproportionate number of introverts on here though.

.diva plavalaguna.

INTJ. Maybe "mad" scientist is a better term for me. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

All of my tests have been consistently INTJ, although Perception is always in at a close second.

Interesting that there is so far a strong bias toward introversion and intuition. I wonder if, over time, a stereotype or archetype of an "asexual personality" will emerge. I'd rather it didn't, considering that people are bound to feel left out. Still, I can't help my curiosity about this sort of thing.

Archived